Union County(3-7) @ Austin-East(10-0)

ChrisBurr555555

first off despite it's record hats off to union county for it's 1st ever playoff appearance under that name they once made it as horace maynard red devils and had 2 fantastic 1,000 yard rushers 1 who got shot an killed before his sr year.austin east will win by 40 at least union has had better teams(last year) not make the playoffs.in case anyone don't know union once played with fulton and austin east in that region but begged tssaa to change them to their current region it got so bad in fact union refused to play fulton and forfitted to them and played evarts kentucky instead who beat them bad also.they are in trouble but this will help them grow.btw for all you fans from fulton and austin east anderson county,gibbs,loudon,scott.co could have made the playoffs in the seymour region now what does that tell you?oh yea :( just remembered ae beat gibbs 60 to 7 and gibbs beat union by 2 touchdowns or more.whew!!!!

Chris I thank you for your predicitions but in my opinion, the dogs will be called off if the scores gets out of hand. Like I said, Coach Stevens knows it's playoffs time so any thing can happen. He's been preaching to his players all year, take it one game at a time. So they're focus on UC and they're going to play hard in order to TCB.

These seniors started their football career at AE with a Championship, they're looking to end it on that same note.

GO AE-One GAme at a Time

Edited by AERoadrunners

Chris I thank you for your predicitions but in my opinion, the dogs will be called off if the scores gets out of hand.  Like I said, Coach Stevens knows it's playoffs time so any time can happen.  He's been preaching to his players all year, take it one game at a time.  So they're focus on UC and they're going to play hard in order to TCB. 

One GAme at a Time thumb

825418300[/snapback]

I Agree! thumb