Farragut's Ship Sails Thru Cambell Co

rigger101

Farragut Can't Sail Through Oak Ridge Next Week!.... B)

Because.... B)

FARRAGUT WILL SAIL THROUGH OAK RIDGE NEXT WEEK WITH A WIN! :)

825419209[/snapback]

That's funny... Looks like Chris Burr picked a bad night to stop doing drugs!!

Oak Ridge will chew up the Admirals and spit 'em out.

Good luck with you "problem" Chris.

1 win away from the best match up possible.

Roll Wildcats Roll

Roll Tribe Roll

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i just got back from the game and i played in it and yes reveiz is a junior and he went off. campbell had a lot of heart but just was not good enough for the admirals. they had a great season and i have the up most respect for them even though they punch u when u are in piles and try to choke u and play dirty, besides all that, nice team. oh well farragut goes on to OR and will be a rematch to remember.

well i just got back from the game and i played in it and yes reveiz is a junior and he went off. campbell had a lot of heart but just was not good enough for the admirals. they had a great season and i have the up most respect for them even though they punch u when u are in piles and try to choke u and play dirty, besides all that, nice team. oh well farragut goes on to OR and will be a rematch to remember.

825419339[/snapback]

On the radio it Sounded like it was a great football atmosphere up there.

Was it better than a Farragut home game in the stands?

How does the team feel about there chances against OR.

I felt like you guys could/should have beat OR during the regular season. I think you beat yourselfs against OR. It was a great hitting game and should be fun up there next week.

Good luck, I think you guys are doing a great job in spite of your head coach's ability.

Edited by rigger101

I guess I was right about CC, huh rigger????

Congrats to the Admirals!!!!

825419406[/snapback]

U called it. But look back at mine. I said Farragut would not score more than 20 and usually turns the ball over 4 times. I thought I heard on the radio they had 4 fumbles. Man I'm good. But I have enjoyed your insight on some of the games this year.

U called it.  But look back at mine.  I said Farragut would not score more than 20 and usually turns the ball over 4 times.  I thought I heard on the radio they had 4 fumbles.  Man I'm good.  But I have enjoyed your insight on some of the games this year.

825419427[/snapback]

Just make sure you win Friday...then we meet again! (if we also win)

Congrats on the win man...

it was a good atmoshphere, very loud to hear the QBs calls and audibles and checks, since i am on the o line. but i mean yea in teh regular season, we could have won even though both teams played great. our offense liek always can not capitalize on our chances in the red zone. we always end up with the field goal. we went 3 out of 5 in the red zone. our defense is amazing. they cause turnovers with big hits and people swarming to the ball. chris johnson got one play on us for 65 yards but besides that, he might have got 20 yards the whoel game. i am proud of our time and we need a good work of practice to be able to play well against oak ridge. big rivals playing in the playoffs. amazing game, should come see it

it was a good atmoshphere, very loud to hear the QBs calls and audibles and checks, since i am on the o line. but i mean yea in teh regular season, we could have won even though both teams played great. our offense liek always can not capitalize on our chances in the red zone. we always end up with the field goal. we went 3 out of 5 in the red zone. our defense is amazing. they cause turnovers with big hits and people swarming to the ball. chris johnson got one play on us for 65 yards but besides that, he might have got 20 yards the whoel game. i am proud of our time and we need a good work of practice to be able to play well against oak ridge. big rivals playing in the playoffs. amazing game, should come see it

825419447[/snapback]

I'll be there. I like the OR atmosphere. I wish we had the same support they have at Farragut every week.

You guys have always had the talent and it's great to see U winning for a change. It's been ruff sitting in the stands for the last 4 years and see you guys with all that talent and not winning. GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK thumb

What do U think the differance has been this year?

Edited by rigger101

Have to say I'm completely surprised. Apparently, CC found a bad time to let the offense sputter. Farragut's defense is also quite good. But they won't be nearly enough in the rematch with OR. Good season Admirals.

Side note: Campbell County has my complete respect as a football program and I think this season is only tapping their potential. They play as men and are excellent competitors. They will knock the crap outta you, but help you right back up. True class acts. Hate to see it end like this.

Edited by BHSfootball

825419447[/snapback]

You speaking English? :lol: