Gerry Bertier-respect

bigchief

Flip-Flop, Flip- flop Gerry.  Don't run your mouth like you do and then act surprised when it comes back to you.  Good luck to the Jackets.  With Chris Hughes in the booth, how could you go wrong? thumb

825422642[/snapback]

Explain to me how I flip flopped, I said if Hillwood gets out of the 1st round they would gain my respect. They proved me wrong and I admitted it. You guys were on here bashing me before I could even respond with my saying the Toppers proved me wrong.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
There aren't too amny occasions where a 10-0 team bites the dust in round one of the playoffs, but I promise that it will happen in Hillwood this Friday night.

This would be your post from last week.  Be a man and say that you were wrong.  7-3 is not a .500 record either.  It looks like you have no idea what you are talking about.

825423235[/snapback]

I will once again say to this to you: ENJOY POSTING WHILE YOU STILL CAN BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO NEXT WEEK FOR THE HILLTOPPERS!!!! Maybe I can talk to someone and they can buy you a ticket to the White House-Stratford quarterfinal matchup.

I will once again say to this to you:  ENJOY POSTING WHILE YOU STILL CAN BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO NEXT WEEK FOR THE HILLTOPPERS!!!!  Maybe I can talk to someone and they can buy you a ticket to the White House-Stratford quarterfinal matchup.

825423244[/snapback]

Do you have something against Hillwood, it seems you pick against them every week. It looks like you are 0-11. I think it will be a very good game decided by big plays.

I respect Gerry Bertier's post, and I think that you should do the same. What is your team?

Guest catfish-hunter
Do you have something against Hillwood, it seems you pick against them every week.  It looks like you are 0-11. I think it will be a very good game decided by big plays. 

I respect Gerry Bertier's post, and I think that you should do the same.  What is your team?

825423250[/snapback]

My team is a team that has made it beyond the second round of the postseason since the Carter administration.

Guest catfish-hunter
Catfish-hunter,

GET A LIFE!

825423863[/snapback]

That was a very original post, LOL!!! At least you didn't mispell any of those huge words there hilltopper. Do us all a favor and try not to humiliate yourself this Friday night against Stratford. The Spartns could be the team that hangs 7-+ on you guys this year.

I will once again say to this to you:  ENJOY POSTING WHILE YOU STILL CAN BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO NEXT WEEK FOR THE HILLTOPPERS!!!!  Maybe I can talk to someone and they can buy you a ticket to the White House-Stratford quarterfinal matchup.

825423244[/snapback]

Since you are so adamant about this game, on here typing in caps to get your point across (although it didnt work last week) I was just curious what games have you seen Stradford and Hillwood play this year to make you an authority on who wins. I say Hillwood wins, but obviously I'm a fan so my opinion is a bit biased, is your opinion biased or have you actually seen these 2 teams in action and if so what games?

That was a very original post, LOL!!!  At least you didn't mispell any of those huge words there hilltopper.  Do us all a favor and try not to humiliate yourself this Friday night against Stratford.  The Spartns could be the team that hangs 7-+ on you guys this year.

825424019[/snapback]

You mispelled Spartans there kittyfish. I guess hilltopper is smarter than you. ;)

QUOTE(catfish-hunter @ Nov 8 2004 - 02:04 PM)

I will once again say to this to you: ENJOY POSTING WHILE YOU STILL CAN BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO NEXT WEEK FOR THE HILLTOPPERS!!!! Maybe I can talk to someone and they can buy you a ticket to the White House-Stratford quarterfinal matchup.

You mispelled Spartans there kittyfish.  I guess hilltopper is smarter than you. :lol:

825425007[/snapback]

Better be careful there catfish....next thing you know you'll be having to change your name again!! :P ....I kinda like the one hillwoodfan came up with...kittyfish....has a nice ring to it don't you think? ;)

Edited by Lions4ever

That was a very original post, LOL!!!  At least you didn't mispell any of those huge words there hilltopper.  Do us all a favor and try not to humiliate yourself this Friday night against Stratford.  The Spartns could be the team that hangs 7-+ on you guys this year.

825424019[/snapback]

Alright just remember you started this.... To me your a frail, unsound, Oaf. You have distorted hillwood's capibilities on and off the field. I'm sick of your slanderous posts towards my football team. Who's your team by the way? For some unperceived reason you shy away from telling the world who you like. Why is this??? I think it's because your to timid and frightened of what people might say to you. That's why you have picked a odd and rather pointless name to go by so that you dont identify with any team or school. Therefore you can make fun of, any school you choose to at any given time, and right now i guess your obtuse, dopy, foolish and dull mind has choosen Hillwod. How's my vocabulary now? or are u still looking some of my words up in the dictionary?? Here are a few more words that describe you: ignoble, rustic, hopeless, pathetic, abject, pitiful, spineless wimp. Don't talk trash about hillwood. Why don't you act like the parasite that you are and move onto another school that will not stand up to your blatant attacks. You make me want to throw-up every time i read one of your unfactual posts. So do me a big favor and stop. It's better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. You have removed all doubt...