Gerry Bertier-respect

bigchief

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerry, catfish, and fhs_football_playa be sure to read the posts after camden beats fairview. dont be shy now, wait a minute you guys shy? hahahahaha

825428304[/snapback]

Dude, I never disrespected Camden. I know they are a talented team but I just disagree when Camden fans think it will be a walk in the park. I know Camden is good, but I am a dedicated fan and I want my team to win and last week I wanted Camden to lose but that didnt happen and I was wrong. So shut up badcompany!!

badcompanybaseball u in the wrong forum. why dont you go to the baseball forum and talk about how camdenhas been in a rebuilding year for the last 5 years. Good night reject

825429285[/snapback]

:blink: The only Fairview fan on here that hasn't really talked a ton of smack was G.B.... So to all you haters that were hatin' on ol' C-Town.... Have fun hatin' at home. ;)

Edited by rcombs

Congrats to Hillwood on a big win Friday night, hopefully you guys can make it to the Burro and whoop Maryville.

825431846[/snapback]

This is coming from the guy that said NW and Stratford would kill Hillwood. He also was in line to buy Stratford vs. White House tickets. Gerry it is too late to jump on the bandwagon now, sorry maybe next year.