Smith County Owls - The Playoffs

JamieSkeen

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be tough for any of the 4 teams to get there.  There's no clear cut favorite.

825421587[/snapback]

I have to agree. As much as everyone wants to see their hometeam win, there has not been 4 teams from this region with as equal a chance until now. Anyone slacking the next two Friday nights is done. I would hate to know that my finances depended on betting on any of these teams to win out the region. Good luck to whichever team makes it..

I have to agree. As much as everyone wants to see their hometeam win, there has not been 4 teams from this region with as equal a chance until now. Anyone slacking the next two Friday nights is done. I would hate to know that my finances depended on betting on any of these teams to win out the region. Good luck to whichever team makes it..

825422923[/snapback]

i agree with you totally, good post

I think Smith Co will beat portland for the 4th straight time, Look at the fact that Portland has never beaten the Owls at home... I belive the owls will lose to them at home sometime, but this year.. It wont happen.. I look forword to this game.. Goodluck Owls..

Smith County: 18

Portland: 14

825422882[/snapback]

You need to get your facts straight:

1. SC hasn't beaten Portland three times in a row yet, so what makes you think it will be four in a row?

2. Portland has NEVER ? beaten the Owls at home? I have to totally disagree with you on this one. I know for a fact that SC has lost to the Panthers in the "Hole" in the past.

Check your facts BEFORE you post them.

:o

I totally agree...(no offense to anyone) But i am a cheerleader for portland and even I could tell there was something up with the refs last time we played SC. Now this week we will have official playoff refs that KNOW how to call. it will be a fair and just game and I think we have the ability to beat the owls.

I totally agree...(no offense to anyone) But i am a cheerleader for portland and even I could tell there was something up with the refs last time we played SC.  Now this week we will have official playoff refs that KNOW how to call.  it will be a fair and just game and I think we have the ability to beat the owls.

825425279[/snapback]

Yeah...when a cheerleader says the refs cheated...it must be so. Gee...the thing is...we could get the same refs. All are tssaa refs. What a thought...huh?