Goodpasture vs. Tyner

Tynerfan99

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beleave me they do.  I'm from Madison, TN and they always have and always will.

825423375[/snapback]

Excellent reason for saying they recruit! I mean, after all since you live in Madison, I believe you. I didn't before you told me you live there. You see, I live there too, and I hear the same announcements you do. Those Goodpasture administrators get out there bull horns once or twice every summer and announce to the whole area their biggest recruits of the year. I have to admit, I got kind of worried the summer I heard them announce Patrick Turner's name. I cannot wait for late June or early July when those old men get on the horn and I hear the latest list of stud eighth graders on their way to Goodpasture.

Excellent reason for saying they recruit!  I mean, after all since you live in Madison, I believe you.  I didn't before you told me you live there.  You see, I live there too, and I hear the same announcements you do.  Those Goodpasture administrators get out there bull horns once or twice every summer and announce to the whole area their biggest recruits of the year.  I have to admit, I got kind of worried the summer I heard them announce Patrick Turner's name.  I cannot wait for late June or early July when those old men get on the horn and I hear the latest list of stud eighth graders on their way to Goodpasture.

825423406[/snapback]

Thank the Football gods someone finally admitted it! We don't want to name names do we!

+GOOGDPASTURE does have a good team

but i think with 84 players and the score at half time  was 21 and they never put anyone in until they had scored 42 points to nothing

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this does not make them look great

it makes them look greedy

i know some of the players would have like to have played

825423462[/snapback]

You have to keep the recruits happy.