seymour will beat austin east

sqhschiefs

seymour will defeat the roadrunners next week.the runners heads are TOO big for their helmets something that happened to seymour vs sullivan north but they learned from that and they despite going to ae will be too much for the runners who will be looking ahead to a rematch vs fulton thus geting knocked out. thumb last night vs union county and the 1st 3 quarters vs scott county are just a example of this.seymour by 8

Edited by sqhschiefs

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seymour will defeat the roadrunners next week.the runners heads are TOO big for their helmets something that happened to seymour vs sullivan north but they learned from that and they despite going to ae will be too much for the runners who will be looking ahead to a rematch vs fulton thus geting knocked out. thumb last night vs union county and the 1st 3 quarters vs scott county are just a example of this.seymour by 8

825419918[/snapback]

Sorry....but Seymour will not beat AE. AE had a bad game against Union County....so what. They still won. They're still undefeated....they're still MILES better than the eagles. I'm not a huge fan of the runners....but you gotta gve them the respect they deserve......the eagles will go down hard Friday night....no question.

As ALWAYS.....GO FALCONS!!!!

And believe me.....neither the AE or Fulton teams are looking ahead to the rematch. They're all about taking care of business. The fans.....well that's a different story!!!!

seymour will defeat the roadrunners next week.the runners heads are TOO big for their helmets

seymour by 8

825419918[/snapback]

I can't believe my eyes! I can't believe some one got on here and posted this. Yes, AE had a bad game last night and it showed by the final score. But take my word, Coach Stevens will have his RoadRunners ready from here on out. They don't have the BIG HEADS and They won't be looking ahead.

I thank you Sqhschiefs, for adding to the AE message board!

Don't think AE is out and done because they only scored 8 points on Union County! Just remember they won and they are moving on to the second round.

NO AE isn't looking toward a rematch with Fulton. AE has been living by the 1 game at a time motto all year. Both Fulton and Austin East will have to take care of business this coming week in order to have that rematch.

Edited by AERoadrunners

i'm just vworried because i recall afew years ago sewymour taking you guys out in overtime in round 1 don't want a repeat

825420758[/snapback]

Ok, are you saying AE will lose or are you saying you hope they don't lose? I'm a little lost here. Yes, that was 2 years ago when Seymour knock AE out of the playoffs in the first round. But like you stated, that was 2 years ago. The Roadrunners will be ready this time. I'm sure they remember what happen to them 2 years ago.

But it's kind of funny though, since AE only scored 8 points on UC everyone in the State is thinking AE is lame. I just don't understand. But like KWalker always tell me, "THINK WHAT YOU WANT!!"

seymour will defeat the roadrunners next week.the runners heads are TOO big for their helmets something that happened to seymour vs sullivan north but they learned from that and they despite going to ae will be too much for the runners who will be looking ahead to a rematch vs fulton thus geting knocked out. last night vs union county and the 1st 3 quarters vs scott county are just a example of this.seymour by 8(ONLY IN YOUR DEEPEST DREAMS PAL!)

825419918[/snapback]

B):):D:blink::)

AE Kills The Chicken By 30!