Fulton vs. Lenoir City

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, watch out for punt and kick returns! Just plain watch out. Keep talking about harder hitters on Fulton's side, I need a big laugh this morning.

Love Bucks comments about how he doesn't have to pump up his team on this game because we all know that the bigger your head is, the harder you will fall baby!

This will definitely be a fun one to watch.

Good Game Lenoir City. It looked like a repeat of the first round with Lenoir City running the kickoff for a touchdown. Fulton had 5 turn overs with four of them being in the first half. It looked like a repeat of the first game. Everytime we marched down the field, we turned it over. The field was very sloppy which slowed both teams down.

Once Fulton got the momentum, the Falcons controled the game.

Final score:

Falcons 42

LC 12

Nice post Photoman! I'll say - it was ugly the first play of the game. I'll give it to LC. Way to start the game with a TD from the opening kickoff. I really thought Fulton was ready to play this game, but it didn't look like at the beginning. Of course we answered right back with a touchdown. But then LC scored again after a Fulton turnover. We can NOT have turnovers like this next week. I think it might have been a good thing to go into the 2nd half behind. I think the coaches got in some tail at halftime because the Falcons came out a different team. Once we got the momentum going our way there was NO STOPPING. You proved your point tonight Falcons.

LC - you guys should be proud of your great season. It was cool to see your fans standing up clapping for you after the game.

Let's keep rolling Falcons!

Our second point to prove is next week!

GO FALCONS!

YA'll did really well tonite. But ya'll played a good game once you got your momentum going. It...i'm sure is a hard loss for our boys. I know it is as a fan. but to my boys now....you guys have nothing to be ashamed of, you played great, and we're all proud of you. ya'll had a great season, and made it further than any of our teams have in a while. Ya'll tried really hard tonite, good job for not giving up. and as for our senoirs...it's been great watchin ya'll play for the past for years, and good luck to ya'll in the future. and for our boys that will be playin again next year....good luck to ya'll!!!!!!!!!! movin up to 4A!!!! No matter how the game went....PANTHERS STILL ROCK!!!!!!! :lol:

I heard from a couple of people in lenoir city this week that alot fo people up there knew that Fulton was out for revege and they expected a result like they got. The Falcons did prove a point KWalker.....that we are the Defending State Champs. Nobody has respected that this year. Oh well....you live and you learn. Last night's win makes up for that loss to the Panthers on Homecoming. Fulton may have some bumps along the way, but the coaches and players always seem to get it together when it's playoff time. Everything else is just practice.

Now you can talkt about it Roadrunner!

Up next.........AE!!!! WE READY!!!!