Smyrna vs. Riverdale

bulldog12

Sorry, I just can't see Smyrna winning this game. They may have improved, but don't have enough horses to match Riverdale. You did whip our LC Falcons last night but your no where near as good as last years Falcons that Riverdale beat in the second round, and Riverdale has improved tremendously since that game last year. I say Riverdale by at least 14 on an off night. Smyrna has to play a perfect game to win and that may not be enough to pull the upset :unsure:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't Smyrna almost upset that great falcon team from last year in the playoffs? oh yeah, oakland almost did too.goes to show that a cocky team looking ahead vs a team that has a great game plan and pure heart.......can get a win even in hostile territory. hate to tell you but riverdale was picked to win it all the last 2 yrs and didn't pull it off either year. i predict an upset along the way.

didn't Smyrna almost upset that great falcon team from last year in the playoffs? oh yeah, oakland almost did too.goes to show that a cocky team looking ahead vs a team that has a great game plan and pure heart.......can get a win even in hostile territory. hate to tell you but riverdale was picked to win it all the last 2 yrs and didn't pull it off either year. i predict an upset along the way.

825421034[/snapback]

You raise good points sir, and I don't disagree with your logic. Yes Smyrna almost pulled the upset on LC last year. We had a good team but we weren't as deep in talent. Last year, if we lost Michael Edmiston or our tailback, we didn't have a suitable replacement. Riverdale could probably just plug another in and keep on going. I just believe this Riverdale team is on a mission this year. I wish all the luck in the world to the Bulldogs and hope that they can pull the upset, but again, they have to play a perfect game, and Riverdale has to have an off night :unsure:

this game is for blood, and the winning team will have to rip the other's heart out to win. that may sound nasty but that is region 4 football. i know this bulldog team wants to win so bad, and the warriors want to prove that they can beat anyone and stay "immortal". this game will comedown to smyrna's D. can they prevent the big play, cause turnovers, and stop the ThomasHAWK???

RHS- 31

SHS- 21