Smyrna vs. Riverdale

bulldog12

I hope the Riverdale/Smyrna game lives up to all of this hype, I really don't have a favorite in this one, I would like to see a nail biter though. I will pull for the regional teams since the team I support, Lavergne, just barely missed the playoffs this year LOL. You have to have a sense of humor or you will go crazy quick. Good luck to both teams in the boro friday night. Good luck to Lebanon as well.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have news for you Big WesHall, "Purple Rain" will descend on Warrior Field and come back with a victory!  Go Dogs!

825422768[/snapback]

they only purple rain you will be seeing will be a result of the lsd and pcp you are using not to mention look at our regular season finish and look at yours. One our toughest opponent we beat by 20 points, you one two games by 6 points or less. So for all the warrior haters, get over it we can't help the urning or the tradition of winning. Not to mention that of all of the teams who have put it to us, we have emmbarrassed all but one the next time we played and that would be Red Bank and they got out of the embarassment because they moved to 4a

they only purple rain you will be seeing will be a result of the lsd and pcp you are using not to mention look at our regular season finish and look at yours. One our toughest opponent we beat by 20 points, you one two games by 6 points or less. So for all the warrior haters, get over it we can't help the urning or the  tradition of winning. Not to mention that of all of the teams who have put it to us, we have emmbarrassed all but one the next time we played and that would be Red Bank and they got out of the embarassment because they moved to 4a

825422831[/snapback]

BigWesHall you guys have been to the Big Show for the last 4 years, and you only have 1 ring to show for it. You guys are the Atlanta Braves of H.S. football. Oh by the way, whatz up with this playing a little single A school (C.P.A.)? The Dog Day afternoon is coming this Friday, be prepared for the purple mist to take away your phony crown! Go Dogs!

Everyone is talking about the skill positions but I will say 100% if Smyrna wants to win this game the Linemen have to play the game of the year. They are the reason Smyrna lost big last time and they might be the reason that Smyrna would win. As for Riverdale being mad about the sign thing. Can we please get over that? The McDaniel family has. I even talked to one of Jaquie's sisters this weekend and she said she thinks everyone over reacted. If Riverdale wins this game it will be by less than 14 points. I think each team will have at least 30 points.

BigWesHall you guys have been to the Big Show for the last 4 years, and you only have 1 ring to show for it.  You guys are the Atlanta Braves of H.S. football.  Oh by the way, whatz up with this playing a little single A school (C.P.A.)?  The Dog Day afternoon is coming this Friday, be prepared for the purple mist to take away your phony crown!  Go Dogs!

825422990[/snapback]

Ya'll haven't ever been to the big show, so I guess that makes Smyrna the New Orleans Saints of hs football, right?

Dog Day afternoon may come, but the game will be played at night. So what is your point?

Go ahead, rookie, and make as many stupid posts as you can this week. I have a feeling we won't hear from you again after Friday night.

ooooo is correct. This game will be won or lost in the trenches. Riverdale has the advantage there, especially in our OL against the Dogs DL. Still, in the playoffs, it's not enough to just have the better athletes, you have to prove it at playoff speed for 48 minutes.

This will be a much better game than the first. The first game was played at an almost frantic pace. Expect both coaches to pull back a notch and play field position while trying to avoid mistakes. It won't be conservative but it will be much more of a fundamentals type ballgame.

All of the 'dissention', prior games smack-talk, bulletin-board material, and the other nonsense will carry the teams for about the first 5 minutes. After that, it will be about play-makers making plays and who wants it the most.

It is going to be a good game and there are no unbeatable teams this year. I think the Warriors win but if Smyrna pulls it off they will have no doubt earned the win and everyone's respect.

Neither team can afford to be looking ahead to Lebanon, who BTW, is playing the best football in the state right now.

Predictions:

Riverdale 31, Smyrna 20

Lebanon 35, Cookeville 28

I can assure you pretender, I mean contender, that if we had been there we would have been better than 1-4.  As for what time the game will be played, we are going to shut you florida state wannabes up for good.  It is time for the Bulldogs to flex their muscles.  Beware of the Dogs!

825423331[/snapback]

Are you like mental or something.I meen serioulsy could your statements be any more stupid.You are discrasing the Smyrna name If i was a smyrna fan I would be upset that you are making these ridiculous comemments. If you cant make an informed and half way right comment then just shut up and quit talking.