Westview vs. Milan

chargerwestview7

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was week 2 for us too & we were still gettin things right also. who cares if its played in milan or martin its a 30 min drive your fans will be there & so will ours isnt like its a 3 hr drive. we were both in the same position & we won. every football field is 100yds long.

Edited by milanpunisher4

im really gettin tired of seeing that goofy walker pic.........id change to something like the milan vas humboldt game or the covington game or maybe if ur feelin froggy the peabody game! thumb

825427124[/snapback]

or ya know we could change it to last years milan vs. martin game or we could change it to this years milan vs. martin game...either choice is fine by me...u know we could even change it to either of the games from the year before last. whats goofy about it is that that was a semifinal game in the playoffs last year & yall won what 1 game last year?

Edited by milanpunisher4

57, you will be in the background of the picture..you see those 2 guys..

825427183[/snapback]

Thanks for putting the picture on CoachT.. Everytime I see it I get a warm feeling because that's the game that the Mustangs beat Milan to advance to the title game last year. Even though it is kinda wierd I still get a thrill like all the Mustangs fans do. Got any more of that game that you could put on here? We would be grateful if you could find some. Good luck to the Bulldogs this week! :angry: Thanks again!

Edited by Blue Eyes