RIVERDALE'S DEFENSE

tee1up

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Who cares about Smyrna anyway if they lose to Riverdale its bacause they played hard but still couldnt win. Whats more intresting is that in round three Lebanon will have to play Riverdale and get their revenge.

825422212[/snapback]

last time i checked smyrna didnt lose to lebanon by and overwhelming margin, if smyrna cant beat riverdale then i am pretty sure lebanon cant either :ph34r:

Guest Oakland
Lebanon has a better chance at beating Riverdale then Smyrna. the only reason they Lebanon lost to them this season was because of that rainstorm. wich I was in and the only reason Riverdale won was because of their defense so they were lucky just not in the 3rd round.

825422328[/snapback]

losers make excuses like that. champions only point their finger at themselves for their failures and get back and try even harder, they dont blame it on something like the elements :ph34r:

losers make excuses like that. champions only point their finger at themselves for their failures and get back and try even harder, they dont blame it on something like the elements :ph34r:

825422333[/snapback]

MAybe thats true but lebanon could of won that game if it wasnt for those biased refs and that rain. If you were at the game you would know that but i doubt that you were so what can you really say?

Lebanon has a better chance at beating Riverdale then Smyrna. the only reason they Lebanon lost to them this season was because of that rainstorm. wich I was in and the only reason Riverdale won was because of their defense so they were lucky just not in the 3rd round.

825422328[/snapback]

ballgirl i really do not think you know too much about football. If you did you would know that rain is an equalnizer. ballgirl equalnizer means the teams are equal due to the rain and the game comes down to ever has the more will get down and dirty and whoever has the more will to win.

Guest Oakland

my point is teams with class only blame themselves for their failures, the rain didnt cause the fumble, the player carrying it did, maybe lebanon should have held on to the football a lil better, obviously riverdale didnt have too hard of a time doing so

either way u look at it lebanon lost that game.... weren't disciplined enough and coughed it up WAY too many times on their own or Riverdale's D caused that many fumbles....also..you really think Lebanon would stop Riverdale's ground attack....you gave up 14 points to Siegel and got whipped in a half vs. Oakland (no offense oakland fans)

Guest Oakland
either way u look at it lebanon lost that game....  weren't disciplined enough and coughed it up WAY too many times on their own or Riverdale's D caused that many fumbles....also..you really think Lebanon would stop Riverdale's ground attack....you gave up 14 points to Siegel and got whipped in a half vs. Oakland (no offense oakland fans)

825422355[/snapback]

none taken, we didnt have the experience to be the prototypical oakland team, but we have it now :ph34r: