Who is the best guy's team

Wilson Central Dogg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sycamore just wasnt ready for station camp.  Stop bragging we just didnt come to play but ask greenbriar what happens when we come to play.

825445259[/snapback]

You get beat by 1...whats your point...at the end of the day the game was a blowout...and im not braggin im just wondering where the respect is cause it seems to me that everything that Station Camp does is a fluke...they also beat a good single A team in Red Boiling by 30...was that a fluke also???Sycamore just doesnt want to give credit to the people that beat them...

I love how teams can get blown out by 30 points, get on here and talk about how good they are, and give absolutely no respect to the team that just made them look horrible. I understand that Sycamore had an off night, but they should still give credit to Station Camp who absolutely shut them down all night. Good Luck to Sycamore this year and hopefully there wont be 2 many more off nights where u get beat by 30 and still think ur the better team

I love how teams can get blown out by 30 points, get on here and talk about how good they are, and give absolutely no respect to the team that just made them look horrible. I understand that Sycamore had an off night, but they should still give credit to Station Camp who absolutely shut them down all night.  Good Luck to Sycamore this year and hopefully there wont be 2 many more off nights where u get beat by 30 and still think ur the better team

825445469[/snapback]

does sycamore play yall again? I sure hope so.