Rankings?

The Name

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Geasley...

I can't post them here, because the MatMan Rankings are property of Tennessee Wrestling Federation and are only to be posted on that site. What i will do (after class) is post them on the message board on the Tennessee Wrestling Website. You can view it at www.tennwrestling.com roughly after around 11 a.m.

thanks for everyones interest.....Now if i could only get more Division 2 people interested, i may have something! LOL :)

thanks for everyones interest.....Now if i could only get more Division 2 people interested, i may have something!  LOL  :)

825424611[/snapback]

Hamm,

Once we get our line-up finalized, which should happen this weekend with some weight decisions, I will get you our line-up. If you ever need anything on matches from here in the west just let me know and I will do my best to get you results.

Assistant Coach House

Saint Benedict

The team rankings this time were done using a point system in which each team recieved points for each individual wrestler that is ranked at each weight. If you are wondering why a certain team is ranked higher than another, it is simply because the higher ranked team probably has more guys ranked or has a low number of guys ranked really high.