Top Sophmores in Chattanooga area

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Keith Dugg of Bradley? I will have to say Justin Hicks needs to be in there, of McMinn Co. And i'm not just sayin this cause he goes to McMinn and so do i, im saying this because he is just as good if not better than Oglesby.

825430668[/snapback]

Justin is amazing. He makes kids look like scrubs when he faces up against them.

I think he means Keith Dodd. He went to Chatt Central last year and moved into Bradley County sometime over the summer I believe. He is about 6'9 i think may be wrong but plays real weak unless he has made a bunch of improvements over the summer.

Ooltewah does not have a sophmore named Brad Qualls. I know there is a freshmen that is named Brad but I dont know his last name and in my own personal opinion he isnt even the best freshmen they have.

Anyways, I was at a camp with Justin a year ago or so and he was a real good player, didnt look like he was just gonna be a freshmen then. Although I didnt see him play last year, after watching Oglesby in a couple of freshmen and JV games it would be tough to compete. I guess we will see when the season comes around and they get their chance to have an impact at the varsity level.

As for the Ooltewah sophmores: Roach, Saunders, and Morgan, Saunders will be the 7th man this year and once he learns the system and gets to consistently makin more good plays than bad, he could possibly get a starting spot by the end of the season. Roach will play a little on varsity, he needs to hit the weight room and get some strength but he could make a big impact next year. Morgan is a step behind because of football but if he could get back to how he played over the summer he could make an impact next year.

Edited by IbleedRED&GRAY

The best :P  sophmore hands down is mark gibson at bradley central just play him

825439086[/snapback]

This must be Mark Gibson cause you act like he's an all-american or something, you said somefin bout him in another topic too. He isn't even the 2nd best soph at Bradley.

And i must agree wif Youngcity, JT hicks and BC are gonna cause some havoc in the district this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I was over at the McCallie game the other night when they played Temple and I noticed a couple of good Sophomore players over there.

My boy Walt Dozier is a great player from McCallie and then you've got 2 or three guys on Temple that are pretty good - Newson, Skogen, and Smith.

I haven't seen these guys play much -- but it looked like they'll be a force to reckon with in class A for the next couple years.

BJ Sanders from Ooltewah is going to be a real asset to his team in the coming days. He has great quickness and can shoot the rock.