Catfish-hunter

bigchief

.....It is just a darn shame that those guys did not make the playoffs because in my honest opinion they would have been the team that Greenbrier would be staring at this upcoming Friday night, .....FatCat, please tell me that you still play for Greenbrier or have played there for the past three years because if you didn't then you have no right to talk about the football program at Sycamore.  When did you graduate from Greenbrier FatCat???

825432527[/snapback]

Would that be the same "honest opinion" that said Sycamore would be in the playoffs without a doubt....even as they continued to lose week in and week out? Would this be the same "honest opinion" that laughed at me when I said Sycamore may not make the playoffs before the season even began?

What a joke you are!

And, for the record, I am not downing the Sycamore program. I have tons of respect for them, their coaches, and their ex-coaches. I have ZERO respect for you, however (and I am sure the feeling is mutual). Hence, I continue to rub it in since you are still in denial.

And, if I don't currently play for Greenbrier, why do I have "no right" to talk about the Sycamore program??? This coming from the blowhard that talks about every football team in middle and west tennessee with no clue about what he is saying?!? Your comparison between Regions 5 and 6 on the Greenbrier/MC thread was so far off, I had to laugh!

BTW, I played my football in South Carolina and graduated in 1985. However, my son is a senior Bobcat.

I guess the one thing you do have going for you is that you were on the last Sycamore team to beat Greenbrier! Congratulations.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
Would that be the same "honest opinion" that said Sycamore would be in the playoffs without a doubt....even as they continued to lose week in and week out?  Would this be the same "honest opinion" that laughed at me when I said Sycamore may not make the playoffs before the season even began?

What a joke you are!

And, for the record, I am not downing the Sycamore program.  I have tons of respect for them, their coaches, and their ex-coaches.  I have ZERO respect for you, however (and I am sure the feeling is mutual).  Hence, I continue to rub it in since you are still in denial. 

And, if I don't currently play for Greenbrier, why do I have "no right" to talk about the Sycamore program???  This coming from the blowhard that talks about every football team in middle and west tennessee with no clue about what he is saying?!?  Your comparison between Regions 5 and 6 on the Greenbrier/MC thread was so far off, I had to laugh!

BTW, I played my football in South Carolina and graduated in 1985.  However, my son is a senior Bobcat. 

I guess the one thing you do have going for you is that you were on the last Sycamore team to beat Greenbrier!  Congratulations.

825432546[/snapback]

So you are saying that you've been out of high school for 20 years FatCat??? What is your son's name there FatCat??? I ask you this because I'm sure that he must be very proud to see his 37 year old dad posting all night on CoachT. You are right when you say that the feeling is mutual because I have no respect for you FatCat. I have tons of respect towards some of the other Bobcat fans, but as far as you go I must say that you are a joke. You have done nothing but clown on the Sycamore football program every week when they lost this year so I imagine that the coaches don't have much respect towards you either. The truth of the matter is that I'll bet you that you prayed for Sycamore to lose every week just because you did not want to see the War Eagles come playoff time. Better hurry up and tuck your son into bed there FatCat because what would his life be without some inspirational pep talk from his daddy. Maybe you can tell him of your playing days back in the 1980's at some high school in South Carolina. Tell him to shoot for the stars, you obviously must have done this since you have nothing better to do than post negative things about Sycamore on CoachT.

Ooooooooo......that stings! :lol: Is that all you got, college boy?!?

Posting on here is just something to do while watching Sunday Night Football. It is too easy to get your goat! But, I don't have to say anything to make you look bad....you do that all by your lonesome!

Maybe, if you can ever put together anything logical or coherent, you wouldn't be laughed at so badly......but instead....you come out with unfounded guesses and things like "tuck your boy in bed" because you have nothing of substance. If you are gonna come at me.....make it real....not some childish rhetoric!

If you can't run with the big dogs.....stay on the porch!

I'll leave you alone for now......at least until you start making more uneducated "honest opinions" next year! We already know your "honest opinions" on anything this year are out in left field. :lol:

Edited by FatCat

Guest catfish-hunter
Ooooooooo......that stings!  :lol:  Is that all you got, college boy?!? 

Posting on here is just something to do while watching Sunday Night Football.  It is too easy to get your goat!  But, I don't have to say anything to make you look bad....you do that all by your lonesome!

I'll leave you alone for now......at least until you start making more uneducated "honest opinions" next year!  We already know your "honest opinions" on anything this year are out in left field.  :lol:

825432584[/snapback]

Good night buddy!!! Don't forget to tell your son of all those great times down in South Carolina back in 1980. You better go to sleep yourself there old timer, after all you have a busy day planned tomorrow now don't you??? Posting from daylight til midnight on CoachT can be a little too much excitement for a guy your age. I'm sure that you were a really good football player FatCat, LOL!!!

Good night buddy!!!  Don't forget to tell your son of all those great times down in South Carolina back in 1980.  You better go to sleep yourself there old timer, after all you have a busy day planned tomorrow now don't you???  Posting from daylight til midnight on CoachT can be a little too much excitement for a guy your age.  I'm sure that you were a really good football player FatCat, LOL!!!

825432596[/snapback]

I've been watching this back and forth battle all night between you two, and I'm going to throw my two cents worth in on a couple of items. You probably won't like what I have to say, Catfish, but...TOUGH!

First of all, the very last thing you ever want to do is bring a guys kid into an argument. I have 3 kids, and all of them are incredible athletes, so I dare anyone to bring mine into it!

Next, age isn't a very smart topic either. Especially, for someone with your LIMITED knowledge and experience at anything more than, probably, how to flip burgers at this point in your life. I too played football in the mid-80's at Cookeville. I have a son who also played there. Don't think that just because we haven't played in 20 years that you know so much more than we do. I coach football in VA now, so I'm quite sure I know more than you. How does 3 years and only 3 losses grab you? No, I didn't go past high school as a player, but that doesn't really seem to matter. Does it? You lose that agrument. Case closed, new subject!

As far as being up all night, you can pack that one away, also. As you can see, I'm up most of the night myself. Why? Because I am a network engineer in Northern VA, who chooses to work these hours, so I can coach football during the day. I'm a retired U.S. Marine, have seen more countries than you've seen states, most likely, and make twicw as much as you probably ever will. Guess what? No I didn't go to college, I learned about life the hard way...I LIVED IT!! So you see, Catfish, when you run your mouth about things you don't have any clue about, you tend to look like a blithering idiot! Just calling them like I see them. Again, if you don't like what I have to say, that's just too bad. LIFE'S TOUGH, WEAR A CUP!!