Catfish-hunter

bigchief

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, please, PLEASE catfish. Please pick Hillwood to get killed by White House.  You are better than George Plaster with Book It!  We win big every time you open your stupid mouth so please pick us to lose again.  White House is an excellent team so we need your help, Catfish.  What a joke you are. :lol:

825429926[/snapback]

Also, pleeeeease pick Huntingdon to roll over Camden! We would appreciate ti thumb

ok catfish come out and play !! i generally dont get too worked up by someone as dumb as you , but i have to give you credit . you are very dumb! if you decide to reply to your earlier trash talk please be big enough to eat your crow as well. not only did camden hand your team a whoopin they made it look easy, and had it not been such a blow out your team would not have scored at all . the younger players got the chance to get in some time after all the work they put in during the year , and your first team finally scored . well please dont go away mad just GO AWAY ! ok guys see you next week in huntingdon. oh by the way catfish you are welcome to come to the game too!

Guest catfish-hunter
Guys, he has been like that all year.....all talk and no knowledge.  He also picked Marshall Co. to beat Greenbrier (Greenbrier wins 35 - 0) and he picked Crockett Co. to beat Jackson Southside (JSS wins by 11).

If you really want to get his goat, ask him about how far Sycamore made it in the playoffs this year!

825429971[/snapback]

Hey FatCat, I sure am glad to see that adding numbers is still one of your strong points. I personally hope nothing but the best for Greenbrier, but I must say that I did want for marshall County to win considering the fact that I played under one of the coaches at Marshall for 4-years. I would like to tell you thanks for clowning on the 2004 football team over at Sycamore. It is just a darn shame that those guys did not make the playoffs because in my honest opinion they would have been the team that Greenbrier would be staring at this upcoming Friday night, but the War Eagles are not in the playoffs because teams that lose to CreekWood and Montgomery Central don't deserve to go to the playoffs. FatCat, please tell me that you still play for Greenbrier or have played there for the past three years because if you didn't then you have no right to talk about the football program at Sycamore. When did you graduate from Greenbrier FatCat???

I have nothing to say to anyone else on this topic because you guys did stick it in my face. I was wrong about Camden for the past two weeks, Greenbrier last week, Hillwood for the past two weeks, Crockett County in the first round, Milan in the first round, Treadwell in the first round, and Franklin last week. Since I seem to "have an opinion for every game in every class" then I must say that nine losses after two weeks of playoff football ain't too bad. I guess that since I have an opinion about all of the games in 1A-5A and that I've only missed nine picks, then my overall record must currently stand at 111-9.