camden beats Huntingdon

milan05

Camden did kick Milan in the teeth...when? oh...the preseason. IF you make it through this week (highly unlikely) and Milan wins, you can come to Milan and we'll fix you up real good. Got a new dentist in town and everything.

825436361[/snapback]

I guess this proves that Milan fans think they are the best. Camden not only beat Milan in that preseason scrimmage, but they BEAT Milan. I hear it was quite the blowout. So Milan fans are confident that they will get past GW Carver like nothing i suppose? Smart people like dentists come to Milan? WOW I didn't know that. I look forward to meeting Milan in two weeks and i will bet that the outcome will be the same as the scrimmage, if they get out of Memphis alive that is.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see somebody slipped on the daddy pants for that post. Why so harsh? Your claiming a preseason win. No down to Huntingdon, but Milan beat Huntingdon which Camden couldnt beat. Milans a whole different ball club this postseason. Heck, they might not win friday..ive not said one time "I guarantee a Milan win Friday Night in Memphis" Have I? Why dont you worry about your little simbas friday and ill worry about my dawgs.

"the Jackson Sun even printed on Friday before the game was played that Fairview would be at H'tingdon this week playing instead of us..."

This is a true statement, but misunderstood.  As far as this statement.  What the Jackson Sun was doing was saying "if", and they stressed that, the higher seed won, these would be the matchups.  People have more respect for Camden than you might think.  The buzz is, this is new to have this type of respect.

Good luck to both teams.  I still cannot decide, between the JCS @ USJ or this game here, on what game to watch Friday night.

825437284[/snapback]

How bout those Bruceton Tigers?

Edited by @38320

I see somebody slipped on the daddy pants for that post. Why so harsh? Your claiming a preseason win. No down to Huntingdon, but Milan beat Huntingdon which Camden couldnt beat. Milans a whole different ball club this postseason. Heck, they might not win friday..ive not said one time "I guarantee a Milan win Friday Night in Memphis" Have I? Why dont you worry about your little simbas friday and ill worry about my dawgs.

825437783[/snapback]

My wife lets me wear the daddy pants, but I have to hold her purse while she is in the bathroom.

The difference being that H'tingdon beat a different Lions team....and yes we know your defense has greatly improved and will give Camden fits...hey its the playoffs thats the way its supposed to be...if the games were pushovers what would be the reason to go to all this trouble...keep thinking that Camden's not for real...Lewis co's fans did that...the Fairview team did that...the Jackson Sun even printed on Friday before the game was played that Fairview would be at H'tingdon this week playing instead of us...and oh yes we've heard all about our schedule...well you played harder teams so what??...and you LOST to those teams...so what exactly does that prove??...that you can play harder teams and lose to them??...seems to me that puts us on more even footing...yes you beat us and we'll take that on the chin because regardless of who made more mistakes or gave up big plays the better team on that night won....we'll its a different night....and the better team will win  Friday nite....but it will be the other team this time. GO LIONS!!!

825436689[/snapback]

Well I never said that Huntingdon will win, but I did say that Huntingdon KNOWS that they can beat Camden. I will give Camden credit that they are playing their hearts out. The question is will it be enough? I also will agree that whoever wins Friday night is the better team. I do not believe in flukes once you get past the first and second rounds of the playoffs. I know Camden is aware of this but Huntingdon ain't no(I know bad english) Lewis County or Fairview.

I hope both teams bring their "A" game and lets see how the chips fall.

Let me understand this logic...Huntingdon rose to the top by osmosis... they were always at the top, they never had to play though adversity or never had to start a building block process...they were just automatically good. They never lost to anybody twice in a season. They won every playoff game they ever played. They have never experienced "lean" years.

That is what I have gathered from several posts.

On the other hand, Camden had to start somewhere, there have been several lean years, there has been adversity and we have lost playoff games as well as regular season games. We have not had the experience in the playoffs H'don has had.

Reality....H'don had to go through what we are going through now. You weren't automatically where you are now. Your boys "earned" it just as we are in the process of earning "ours". All I am saying is don't think it can't be done...it can be...you proved it yourselves.

Yeah...you might not be real worried...but you are thinking about it...you "KNOW" its possible...you know it could happen. WHY?...because you did it to someone else and you know it can happen to you!

"Just don't overlook us" you ain't at the Boro yet.

"GO LIONS" you've already made this fan proud!

Good Luck to both teams! :o

I guess this proves that Milan fans think they are the best. Camden not only beat Milan in that preseason scrimmage, but they BEAT Milan. I hear it was quite the blowout. So Milan fans are confident that they will get past GW Carver like nothing i suppose? Smart people like dentists come to Milan? WOW I didn't know that. I look forward to meeting Milan in two weeks and i will bet that the outcome will be the same as the scrimmage, if they get out of Memphis alive that is.

825437750[/snapback]

My My My Camden aint never been this far in the playoffs, aint played nobody this year but huntingdon and got beat, and now they are talking about beating huntingdon and milan all in the same thread. Come on Camden, be careful. One shot at the big league and you are getting carried away.