CAMDEN AT HUNTINGTON ROUND 2

badcompanybaseball

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we have nothing better to do in Huntingdon then find ways to cheat people out of ballgames. The people that post nonsense on the boards need to find something else to do. Good luck Friday night Mustangs! :huh:  Seniors, just remember when you were in the 8th grade and played Camden and Desmond got his arm broken. We waited over 20 minutes for the ambulance.Remember how rude the people from Camden were and that their cheerleaders kept right on cheering. Just remember that night guys.  B)

825436493[/snapback]

At every game that I have been at, Camden has always been respectful of any injured player. If it was known to the cheerleaders, I promise you they would NOT be cheering. My daughter was a cheerleader then, I it ticks me off that you would bring up something like that. If you can't get the mustangs pumped up with anything any better than that, why bother... :rolleyes:

Don't judge one set of fans by something that happened almost 5 years ago...

I have friends in Camden and they have said that the lion faithful will be bringin a ton of fans.  Wonder how many?  Doesnt matter if ya'll bring 1 fan, because huntingdon will lose this won!!!!!!  Us Dawgs fans brought around 2500 to the first game against the Stangs last yr. But give a estimate on the amount expected?

825436569[/snapback]

You have friends????

Also, we will not have to go to Wal-Mart to get the water hoses this year. I'm thinking God may be taking care of that. :rolleyes:

Edited by shelly

Yes, we have nothing better to do in Huntingdon then find ways to cheat people out of ballgames. The people that post nonsense on the boards need to find something else to do. Good luck Friday night Mustangs! :huh:  Seniors, just remember when you were in the 8th grade and played Camden and Desmond got his arm broken. We waited over 20 minutes for the ambulance.Remember how rude the people from Camden were and that their cheerleaders kept right on cheering. Just remember that night guys.  B)

825436493[/snapback]

You talk about Camden needing locker room material to get pumped up??!!...hey if this crap works for you then go for it...but we all know it for the garbage it is...pitiful really. :rolleyes:

mustang69 is right guys!!!  Cheatham's Landon Jones did have two big runs, but outside of that the Cubs could not get anything going to offense.  The Huntingdon defensive line simply dominated the game from start to finish and although Donald and Weathers did not break off huge running plays against the Cheatham defense, they continuously got those 4,5,6 yard carries on first down to put themselves in third down and short situations.  If it was third and 5-8 yards, then Huntingdon was going to run that little end around play to Weathers.  If it was third and 1-2 yards, then Crocker was going to sneak it as soon as he put his hands under center.  It seemed like they would go on first sound or it would be just a quick snap to catch the Cubs defense off guard.  I don't know what Camden held Fairview's Bobby Martin to stat wise on the night, but I know that Cheatham shut down Martin for the most part of their game with Fairview.  With the exception of two good runs, Martin went nowhere against Cheatham.  I said last week that if Cheatham could prevent giving up the big gainers to Huntingdon, then they'd win the game but what I didn't know is that Huntingdon's defense would play out of their minds in the game.  They were the better team and I wish them the best on a repeat!!!  I also said that Camden had me choking on my words last weekend and I wish them the best as well because to beat Lewis County and Fairview by 30-points in back-to-back weeks is a major accomplishment.

825435513[/snapback]

20 carries for 36 yards for Martin against Camden...and he played the full 4 quarters.

Back to the subject at hand...........

These are the facts regarding Camden

Scheduled meetings with each opponent:

· 2 games against Huntingdon (AA, 10-2)--- Lost

· 1 game against Adamsville (AA, 6-5)............. Barely a .500 team

· 1 game against Chester Co. (AA, 4-6)........... Not even a .500 team

· 1 game against Decatur Co. Riverside (AA, 2-8)......... Not a .500 team

· 1 game against Dresden (AA, 5-6)...... Not a .500 team

· 1 game against Dyer Co. (AAA, 3-8)...... Not a .500 team

· 1 game against Fairview (AA, 9-3)........ Weak Region team, not one single team left in playoffs from that region.

· 1 game against Hollow Rock-Bruceton (A, 5-6).... Not a .500 team

· 1 game against <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=590&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Houston Co.</a> (AA, 3-7).... Not a .500 team

· 1 game against Lewis Co. (AA, 6-5) Barely a .500 team (weak region)

· 1 game against McKenzie (AA, 5-6)....Not a .500 team but gave you fits....same region might I add!

· 1 game against Waverly Central (AA, 3-7)...... Not a .500 team

So who has Camden played?

Well lets see.....Excluding Huntingdon, their only loss Camdens opponents have a combined record of......51 wins vs. 67 losses (WOW thats impressive)

Meaning Camdens opponents win 43.22% of the time.

Dont let Excitement of winning for the first time in a hundred years lead you to think that you have really done something spectacular.

Congrats to the kids for working their butts off and winning and congrats to the town of Camden for supporting the kids......but it will be short lived!!

Back to the subject at hand...........

These are the facts regarding Camden

Scheduled meetings with each opponent:

· 2 games against Huntingdon (AA, 10-2)--- Lost

· 1 game against Adamsville (AA, 6-5)............. Barely a .500 team

· 1 game against Chester Co. (AA, 4-6)........... Not even a .500 team

· 1 game against Decatur Co. Riverside (AA, 2-8)......... Not a .500 team

· 1 game against Dresden (AA, 5-6)...... Not a .500 team

· 1 game against Dyer Co. (AAA, 3-8)...... Not a .500 team

· 1 game against Fairview (AA, 9-3)........ Weak Region team, not one single team left in playoffs from that region.

· 1 game against Hollow Rock-Bruceton (A, 5-6).... Not a .500 team

· 1 game against <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=590&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Houston Co.</a> (AA, 3-7).... Not a .500 team

· 1 game against Lewis Co. (AA, 6-5) Barely a .500 team (weak region)

· 1 game against McKenzie (AA, 5-6)....Not a .500 team but gave you fits....same region might I add!

· 1 game against Waverly Central (AA, 3-7)...... Not a .500 team

So who has Camden played?

Well lets see.....Excluding Huntingdon, their only loss Camdens opponents have a combined record of......51 wins vs. 67 losses (WOW thats impressive) 

Meaning Camdens opponents win 43.22% of the time.

Dont let Excitement of winning for the first time in a hundred years lead you to think that you have really done something spectacular.

Congrats to the kids for working their butts off and winning and congrats to the town of Camden for supporting the kids......but it will be short lived!!

825436622[/snapback]

Camden has took all their vitimins...our "life" isn't over yet... :rolleyes:

Tell me what has Camden done besides beat sub par teams............ well, Im waiting.

Camden fans get on here and act like they are playing in the Superbowl. One hundred years later and you have your first winning season and now you can beat the world!

Huntingdon will play one game at a time win or lose. Huntingdon is not acting like they can beat the world.... we've been beaten twice this year by great programs (Milan and Westview) and Camden, well........ You got beat by Huntingdon!

Lets wait till Friday before you start yelling youre the greatest thing since sliced bread!

I have Never heard of Giant killers coming to PAUL WARD STADIUM!!!

GIANTS HAVE BEEN KILLED AT PAUL WARD STADIUM!! :rolleyes:

LEONARDS LOSERS Jackson South Side, The 11-1 Bobcats of Greenbrier will travel to Jackson to take on the Hawks of South Side. Should be a good matchup and close to the end. Although both teams are strong offensively, they both have inconsistent defenses. They team that come ready to play on both sides of the ball will advance. Our call is Greenbrier. Greenbrier by 10, and advances to the Semifinals.

LEONARDS LOSERS Camden Central, The 10-2 Mustangs from Huntingdon will take on the 11-1 Lions from Camden Central. The Lions must travel to Huntingdon into a very unfriendly environment. The Lions lost the time these two teams met, and it was a home game for them. It will be much harder to go to Huntingdon to win. Although it is hard to beat the same team twice, it will happen. Huntingdon by 12, and advances to the Semifinals.

LEONARDS LOSERS Livingston Academy, The Owls of Smith Co. will host the Wildcats of Livingston Academy or LA. Although the Wildcats are averaging more points on the board than the Owls, the defense of Smith Co. is tough. They are only allowing 8 points per game. The last time these two met Smith Co. pulled out the win. The only loss for the Wildcats. This home field advantage will help the Owls overcome this big region foe. Should be a great game. Smith Co. by 6, and advances to the Semifinals.

Tell me what has Camden done besides beat sub par teams............ well, Im waiting.

Camden fans get on here and act like they are playing in the Superbowl. One hundred years later and you have your first winning season and now you can beat the world!

Huntingdon will play one game at a time win or lose. Huntingdon is not acting like they can beat the world.... we've been beaten twice this year by great programs (Milan and Westview) and Camden, well........ You got beat by Huntingdon!

Lets wait till Friday before you start yelling youre the greatest thing since sliced bread!

I have  Never heard of Giant killers coming to PAUL WARD STADIUM!!!

825436660[/snapback]

You know, the Camden Lions have done an awsome job this season. They have come along way. Camden fans have waited along time to be able to have some bragging rights. We realize Huntingdon has earned the right to be on a high horse but there is room for two there... :huh:

I have  Never heard of Giant killers coming to PAUL WARD STADIUM!!!

825436660[/snapback]

well another page in history is about to be written! :huh:

LEONARDS LOSERS Jackson South Side, The 11-1 Bobcats of Greenbrier will travel to Jackson to take on the Hawks of South Side. Should be a good matchup and close to the end. Although both teams are strong offensively, they both have inconsistent defenses. They team that come ready to play on both sides of the ball will advance. Our call is Greenbrier. Greenbrier by 10, and advances to the Semifinals.

LEONARDS LOSERS Camden Central, The 10-2 Mustangs from Huntingdon will take on the 11-1 Lions from Camden Central. The Lions must travel to Huntingdon into a very unfriendly environment. The Lions lost the time these two teams met, and it was a home game for them. It will be much harder to go to Huntingdon to win. Although it is hard to beat the same team twice, it will happen. Huntingdon by 12, and advances to the Semifinals.

LEONARDS LOSERS Livingston Academy, The Owls of Smith Co. will host the Wildcats of Livingston Academy or LA. Although the Wildcats are averaging more points on the board than the Owls, the defense of Smith Co. is tough. They are only allowing 8 points per game. The last time these two met Smith Co. pulled out the win. The only loss for the Wildcats. This home field advantage will help the Owls overcome this big region foe. Should be a great game. Smith Co. by 6, and advances to the Semifinals.

825436678[/snapback]

and I believe that Leonard picked Camden to win against Fairview by 1 POINT well hmmm....if memory serves I believe it was actually by 29 points...so if Leonard is just as wrong this week then Camden wins by 17!!!...Give me a break..is this all you got?