CAMDEN AT HUNTINGTON ROUND 2

badcompanybaseball

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this may be a little off the topic, but since we are mentioning players names, what about Maucus Beal @ d end. Maybe most improved player on the Huntindon team. Has been awsome in playoffs!

825432880[/snapback]

Marcus has really stepped up, great kid and strong as an ox! My brother calls his playmaking on the field, "PAYING THE BEALE COLLECTOR!!!!" Keep up the great work! thumb

'

I can't beleive you Mustang69, after we beat yall 2 of the last 3 games you still hold a grudge. You called me a shade tree worker. Now I am under a rock, what have I done to deserve such treatment?

825432427[/snapback]

No grudge from me compadre. Go on back to a Milan thread and you and I hopefully will have our fun next week. NOW SHOO!!!! :D

Camden wins this one!  Camden will jump on Huntingdon early and hold them off late...i like camden to win 28-14.  Camden's defense is playing very well right now, and Huntingdon off is not.  Huntingdon will be not be READY to play(mentally), and camden will.  The Mustangs will mess around and get penalty after penalty-and have a few fumbles during crucial times.  Camden plays smart and wins with good def.  I will be at the game, in a camo jacket, right below the pressbox standing up on the left side facing the field.  And I will still be standing there after all the Huntingdon players and family are crying the eyes out watching Camden stomp off the field with the win.    GO DAWGS!

825431740[/snapback]

We don't mind you coming to join us at Paul Ward Stadium, but I do have one question-Why would you come watch Huntingdon and Camden play when you have your own team in the playoff's? Just asking.