LA vs Celina 11/16 Hall of Fame Game

UCSportsFan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that if livingston could have made some free throws when they were in the stretch of that ball game it could have made a big difference everyone that went to the line couldnt shoot the free throw......12 for 22 thats not very good just barely 50% but that usually happens in the first game of the season but i think by the end of the year Livingston will have the much better team... thumb Go LA

Well im not one to make excuses...BUT ha...

Mccoin started playing his not so skilled players last night after LA got up to give them a little experience, and it showed they needed it...Just a hall of Fame Game so i guess i understand...if it would have been a reg. game i believe that he would have left in the starters and tried to pull away....

Congrats to CCHS..showed a lot of heart....

Like to see them meet again when LA is in FULL force :D

825436928[/snapback]

Well what happened to all the talented players that they were suppose to have. I believe the same teams played at the begining of aau, and clay co beat them pretty bad. Well I heard they didnt need the football players to beat clay co that they had plenty of talent.

Well  what  happened  to  all  the  talented  players  that  they  were  suppose  to  have.  I  believe  the  same  teams  played  at  the  begining  of  aau,  and  clay co  beat  them  pretty  bad.  Well  I  heard  they  didnt  need  the  football  players  to  beat  clay co  that  they  had  plenty  of  talent.

825438895[/snapback]

well i guess we will find out who is better in LA Christmas tourney....if celina makes in far enough in the tourney :o