Pre-Season NHSCA

RMC

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Baylor Corey Manson 2nd place, Ben Johnson 4th place.

RMC, correct me if I am wrong, I believe I heard that Collins Hill had 3 guys in the Finals. Knapp, Parker and HWT.( I don't recall his name, sorry). Knapp 2nd, Parker 1st, did not hear the outcome of HWT's match. Keep up the good work! See ya' at the Cleveland Duals.

I wasn't that impressed with Justin Knox, he was in a weight class with 10 guys and took 6th! His first match he barely won 3-1 to a North Carolina kid who should have won, and second round barely won 3-2. All I saw from him was a lot of pushing and waiting for the other guy to shoot. He looked badly out of shape, he got tired earlier and had the other guys who lost to him had enough strength he would have been done for. I was looking foward to watching him wrestle to see the work he had done over summer to improve, but I didn't see anything too impressive. I hope he gets in better shape so I can see him wrestle in top condition.