Best Managers

Forrest Dump

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard stories about a mystery manager at a small school in west Tennessee. Rumors have traveled as far as Nashville about his antics. They say he can fill 6 bottles at once, carry 422 towels in one arm (which is basically unnecessary, but he did it on a dare), and tape up three ankles at once. If you have a name for this kid, I am sorry that I can't remember the school off the top of my head, please, please post his name and give him the credit he deserves. If you think your manager can rival this, post that too, I'd love to hear about it.

I have heard stories about a mystery manager at a small school in west Tennessee.  Rumors have traveled as far as Nashville about his antics.  They say he can fill 6 bottles at once, carry 422 towels in one arm (which is basically unnecessary, but he did it on a dare), and tape up three ankles at once.  If you have a name for this kid, I am sorry that I can't remember the school off the top of my head, please, please post his name and give him the credit he deserves.  If you think your manager can rival this, post that too, I'd love to hear about it.

825432922[/snapback]

I don't know how this rumor got to west tennesse because that is Bryant Nida of Soddy Daisy. Tubby Smith and Coach K have both offered him full 4 year scolarships, although he will probably skip college and go straight to the NBA.