Split Veer Football

Coach Kovacs

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maryville does or did they will run more veer next year i am sure

825432528[/snapback]

Coach Crews and the Wayne County Wildcats run the split back veer.They have been running it for 12 years with great success.Ran it when Coach Rice was at Wayne Co. who is now at Perry Co. One of the few teams ( 2 or 3) who actually run it throughout the state. Great offense if you've got the stud at QB.

Great offensive system if you run it the way they do in Georgia!

825433357[/snapback]

How do they run it in Georgia? I thought the state of Georgia was a big wing-T state?If the state of Georgia runs it better than the coaches in the state of Tennessee I want to know.I know that the coaches in the state would like to know if they can run something better.I'm not a coach but I know coaches who would love to become more knowledgeable about this offense! Please respond!

How do they run it in Georgia? I thought the state of Georgia was a big wing-T state?If the state of Georgia runs it better than the coaches in the state of Tennessee I want to know.I know that the coaches in the state would like to know if they can run something better.I'm not a coach but I know coaches who would love to become more knowledgeable about this offense! Please respond!

825433377[/snapback]

I would like to know too. Maybe he is talking about Valdosta high in Georgia I heard they run that offense real well.

Does anyone have any Split veer film or tape they would like to trade or I can buy?

Edited by Coach Kovacs

i personally run it in ms and we are below average as far as team goes and we did very well with it our kids love it especially if you get a good fake and the end crashes down hard then the qb and pitch man are out playing games with whoever else is left we run it out of every formation imagineable