Riverdale vs Smyrna (Part 2)

hs sports fan

The rivalry continues tomorrow night when the bulldogs travel to the reservation (again) for a clash with the Warriors. The Warriors ended their season in football on friday and now start their season against Smyrna in basketball. This has become a heated rivalry in all sports now. I'm sure there will be a big crowd and it will be a heated game. It is a HOF game and the game is after the girls. Leave comments about the game.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rivalry continues tomorrow night when the bulldogs travel to the reservation (again) for a clash with the Warriors. The Warriors ended their season in football on friday and now start their season against Smyrna in basketball. This has become a heated rivalry in all sports now. I'm sure there will be a big crowd and it will be a heated game. It is a HOF game and the game is after the girls. Leave comments about the game.

825432901[/snapback]

What are the game times?

It would be nice if the schools in middle tennessee would update their websites to include this year's schedules and/or someone put the full schedules in coacht's database.

What are the game times?

It would be nice if the schools in middle tennessee would update their websites to include this year's schedules and/or someone put the full schedules in coacht's database

http://www.rhs.rcs.k12.tn.us/sports/basket...05_Schedule.htm

Nov 16 Smyrna (Hall of Fame) RHS 6:30 PM

Part of the http://www.riverdalewarriors.com Network :lol:

Edited by davidlimbaugh

i am a player on the smyrna high team and we should have beat riverdale, we made a lot of turnovers in the game and went 16 for 24 from the freethrow line if we would have hit our freethrows we would have won that game hands down! and thats a fact i hope we get to play them again

825438134[/snapback]

lol.........thats funny, i like how smyrna is starting to make excuses already, regular season has not even started yet. What is your excuse for losing to siegel at the playday by nearly 30 points? and our starting 5 only played about 25 minutes

that also shows how well educated smyrnites are, you lost by 10, you missed 8 free throws, you said had you made all your freethrows, you would have won the game hands down, well my friend in first grade i learned simple rules of subtraction and 10-8= 2, so you could not have won the game by making all your free throws.....................have fun this season and keep the excuses comin, your gonna have a lot of them!! lol

i am a player on the smyrna high team and we should have beat riverdale, we made a lot of turnovers in the game and went 16 for 24 from the freethrow line if we would have hit our freethrows we would have won that game hands down! and thats a fact i hope we get to play them again

Riverdale also committed a ton of turnovers and missed a few free throws too, if they had hit them then it would have been a blowout. By the way, what number are you.