District 8AAA!

untame

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Untame

I saw a lot of ball this weekend and based only on this weekend I would agree that in 8AAA Columbia seems to be the one.  However, as I said a while back.  "This year in 8AAA is gonna be a wild ride"  Any Team Any Night!!!

It's Gonna Be Fun!!!

kw

825433278[/snapback]

I agree with you about that. Shelbyville shocked me this weekend. They are the pre-season #11 team in the nation. Rick has a task on his hand this year. Columbia is going to be a state contender if they play every game and don't get lazy. With Janey Armstrong in the mix, she has made a big boost in the paint with Bullock. Nancy has to watch her foul trouble. Coffee Co. should have a nice team this year. Have not heard much about them.

How is it there's to lose, they have not won a District Championship since 1965!

825437271[/snapback]

If I'm not mistaken, there is a couple of district 8 AAA banners from when Jack Harlow coached in 97 and 98. They may have come is 2nd to Lawrence Co. then, I'm not sure but they made it to the Boro' those years. BTW there is a deeper bench than anybody even knows when a Jamie Smith gets her strenght back and another transfer (shooter) becomes eligible at Christmas. They can go at least nine deep with no drop off.