District 8AAA!

untame

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Coffee county's win over rival tullahoma friday night is exactly what they needed to get back on the right path. They played with great team work, and no single person was tryn to do too much. I think they have what it takes to finish up in atleast the top 2 this yr.

825480792[/snapback]

I hope so, but don't put a lot of faith because you won over Tullahoma. They will not win a district game this yr

I think that Coffee county's win over rival tullahoma friday night is exactly what they needed to get back on the right path. They played with great team work, and no single person was tryn to do too much. I think they have what it takes to finish up in atleast the top 2 this yr.

825480792[/snapback]

At 1-2 right now, don't know about finishing in the top 2 but they could finish in the top 4 and advance to regions. They will need wins over quality teams though.

Where is the Lincoln Co. coach from? Is Bradford's old coach still at Lawrence Co.? I have become disconnected with 8AAA basketball, but still follow it casually. I have some good memories of watching games over the years. I'm always rooting for Coffee Co., and was surprised about the Lincoln Co. game. This could be the best team they've had since they made region in '94. I guess Slick Rick couldn't get recruits in Shelbyville this year. With the economy so bad and all, those jobs just aren't there for the parents like in the past I guess. :lol:

Where is the Lincoln Co. coach from? Is Bradford's old coach still at Lawrence Co.? I have become disconnected with 8AAA basketball, but still follow it casually. I have some good memories of watching games over the years. I'm always rooting for Coffee Co., and was surprised about the Lincoln Co. game. This could be the best team they've had since they made region in '94. I guess Slick Rick couldn't get recruits in Shelbyville this year. With the economy so bad and all, those jobs just aren't there for the parents like in the past I guess. :huh:

825482534[/snapback]

Envy at it best!!!!! Slick Rick must have kicked Coffee Co.'s butt just a little too often for you to just say you got beat so you have to go to the recruting excuse. :lol: