Greenbrier @ Sycamore

catsbball1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sir JIGS alot

I think that greenbrier will come out and start strong,but if watts fills his first shot....than watch out he will have 25 or so. My man bullard will throw in 11 pts or so with 8 rbs, and thats to just name a few......but the war eagles better bring that high flyin offenseto gallatin tm night and take care of gas staion camp first

After watching greenbrier beat gallatin, and then watching sycamore get dominated by SC...I say greenbrier by atleast 20. Greenbrier plays the same type of defense that SC does and it looked to me that Sycamore had a tough time doing anyting offensively... They are gonna have to make a huge turnaround in the next couple of days to even make this one close

I have been a greenbrier fan for many years now and this is the best greenbrier team that greenbrier has ever had. What i mean is that this team has so much potential, but can they produce?? I dont know if greenbrier is gonna win by 20 or 10 heck they may not even win the way basketball goes sometimes. Lose or win this game means absolutely nothing. Doesnt Sycamore have a huge post player is he even playing or starting. If he is why wasnt he used against station camp.

Anyways good job station camp i heard yall played some pretty good D the other night (which is the key to winning any game)

Greenbrier plays the same type of defense that SC does and it looked to me that Sycamore had a tough time doing anyting offensively...

825436534[/snapback]

Greenbrier and SC play different styles of defense, but they both hustle and have a solid D. On the other side, Sycamore is a team that can put points up quick, though they shot poorly againgst SC, they can shoot the three as good as any team around. It should be a good game.