How good are the Admirals?

rockybalboa

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut must be much better than they played against Central if they plan on going over 500 (winning 26 games) Central on the other hand will be lucky to win 5. Lambert hard worker, good gut , disciplinarian yes. Good coach NO! But he has organized a great tournament the week of Thanksgivng. Like to invite all the Basketball junkies out the Central for some great Basketball.

Farragut must be much better than they played against Central if they plan on going over 500 (winning 26 games)  Central on the other hand will be lucky to win 5.  Lambert hard worker, good gut , disciplinarian yes.  Good coach NO!  But he has organized a great tournament the week of Thanksgivng.  Like to invite all the Basketball junkies out the Central for some great Basketball.

825438743[/snapback]

Farragut looked pretty good last night at the Jamboree. So did Bearden. They lit up Powell like a Christmas tree. 41 points in 12 minutes.

Are you saying their coaches are good :)?

825437997[/snapback]

Yes I'm saying Lambert is a good coach. Smalltown gave a good explanation as to why his team's at Central may not be that good...kids don't want to have to put up with the discipline to be part of his team. his antics seem far fetched at times, but there is a reason to the madness, gauranteed.

Don't think you give the kids enough credit.  They will buy into it when they respect the coach.  Jody Wright doesn't seem to have any trouble getting the kids to buy into his program and he is by far one of the most demanding coaches around.

825439096[/snapback]

I do not doubt the kids (that have chosen to play for Lambert) one second. I've never even seen one of Lambert's Central teams play. But I do know he has a long standing reputation for making players mad becuase of his team oriented style...its not in his agenda to have one guy carry the team. I would venture to bet that every player on his team now are 100% behind their coach, and that is all that really matters, critics, parents, and guys who have quit the team don't win ballgames.

Edited by HEATHHELTON