LEONARDS LOSERS FOR QUARTERFINALS

LEONARDSLOSERS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We here at LLEONARDS LOSERS do make some bad picks. An 85% is pretty good you have to admit. No one has ever asked how we do the numbers on here. We have been picking games for 7 weeks now. People continue to request us to pick games, then have a few bad comments to say when we don't choose the team they were hoping for. We really hate to choose against anyone here, but we started picking and more and more request came in. When a team allows 24 points one week and 6 the next and this cycle continues, that would be inconsistant. Look at teams like Tennesse High they have not allowed teams to score very often. Mostly 6 an 7 points a game. There are many more like them. We are really proud of Jackson South Side and we are sorry we chose against them. Maybe they have a great defense, but once again look at the numbers.

LEONARDS LOSERS Covington, The 11-1 Falcons of Kingsbury will host the 8-3 Chargers of Covington. The Chargers bounced back and made good things happen after having lost the first two regular season games. A feat very hard to do. While the Falcons have the only loss to Germantown, the Charges to lost to the Red Devils as well. Both teams managed to hang with the class 5A school, but just couldn't manage the win. These two class 3A teams hanging with a top 5A team is something in itself. Should be a great matchup. Either one coming away with the win. Kinsbury by 6, and advances to the Semifinals.

LEONARDS LOSERS Friendship Christian, The Buccaneers from Boyd Buchanan are 11-1 and will travel to Lebanon to take on the Commandos from Friendship Christian. Both teams have excellent offenses as well as defenses. Both teams are hold opposing teams to an average of 10 points per game. The difference is that the Buccaneers are averaging 44 points of offense, while the Commandos are averaging 40. That will be the difference. Boyd Buchanan by 4, and advances to the Semifinals.

LEONARDS LOSERS Rockwood, The Alcoa Tornadoes only loss came at the hands of 4A Powerhouse Maryville. Very few teams no matter what the league can compete with Maryville. Good chance to bring home two Gold Balls to Blount Co. These two region foes have me once before at Alcoa. The Tigers of Rockwood, 11-1 as well, fell against the Tornadoes back in early October 35-0. That is a big margin. Might be the same this time. Alcoa by 25, and advances to the Semifinals.

LEONARDS LOSERS LEONARDS LOSERS    Brentwood, The Rebels of Franklin lost the last two times these two met.  The game ended in a 16-17 loss to the Bruins.  The Rebels must travel to Brentwood.  The game was at Franklin last time, and with the game being at Brentwood will be a much bigger feat for the Rebels.  Big Game, and Big Money.  This time Franklin comes away with the win.  Franklin by 6, and advances to the Semifinals.

825437308[/snapback]

Except, Franklin has only lost the last meeting between these two. Franklin took last year's two meetings. And about it being a big feat since it is at Brentwood. Over the past three years, Franklin has a better record at Brentwood (2-1) than they do at Franklin (0-2).

LEONARDS LOSERS Knox Central, The 12-0 Rebels of Maryville will take on the Bobcats of Central for the second time. This usually heated and close battle got real ugly for the Bobcats last time 56-10. The Bobcats must once again travel to Maryville where the Rebels have not lost in about 5 years. They will keep it that way. Maryville by 21, and advances to the Semifinals.

LEONARDS LOSERS Germantown, The Houston Mustangs are 10-2, while the Red Devils are 9-3. The Mustangs have already beaten the Red Devils once this year back on Oct 1st, but the game was a close one 15-14. The game was played at Houston. Once again the game is Houston this time as well. Same turnout. Houston by 1, and advances to the Semifinals.

I am traveling East up to Knoxville from Murfreeboro. I had the Chance to see Knoxville Fulton take on Austin East at AE. It was a barn burner last year down to the end. Either team could have won it. Just so happen it was Fulton. The Austin East atmosphere is exciting. Although their are several games I might decide to drop in on . Mt Pleasant and DCA, not as fun of atmosphere, but should be a great game.