The Best Place to Watch a Game

hillwood96

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA is my favorite place to watch a high school football game.  The facilities are pristine and the people could not be nicer.

825438489[/snapback]

I attended the CPA-DCA game this year and that night it was really foggy. The atmosphere in the stadium was great, felt and look like battlefield out there. Plus I love how close you are to the action.

I attended the CPA-DCA game this year and that night it was really foggy. The atmosphere in the stadium was great, felt  and look like battlefield out there. Plus I love how close you are to the action.

825438500[/snapback]

Everything glistens there...it's like a movie set. Except conservatives are there, too. :huh:

Edited by WesVols

I also attended that DCA-CPA game. It was a great atmosphere and a great setting. The fans there were great I thought. They have a really nice campus there. I go to a different game every week so I have been to several Nashville and Murfreesboro area schools. I think MBA edges CPA out of the stadiums that I have been to. The campus itself seems like it is straight out of a movie or something. I have been there twice now for the Louisville Trinity game last year and Brentwood Academy this year. The stadium is real nice and it is real intimate and provides a wonderful atmosphere. CPA is a close second out of where I have been so far though. I think Franklin may be third. I was there for the Franklin-Antioch playoff game a couple of weeks ago and I was able to watch the game from the sideline on the field. That was pretty sweet for me and my friend.

I've been to Mt Pleasent twice this year they have a good time at the game. They shoot fireworks and play loud music its great

825438576[/snapback]

I would certainly agree on Mt. Pleasant. Collinwood is also a nice venue.

Thank you for the kind words about CPA.

The only recurring complaint I hear about CPA is that the stat guy, robjim, is a lttle hard to get along with. :D

Edited by Bighurt