Best Band in the State?

PartyMan22

Amen to that...i'm not gonna put down the bands but it is not and will never be a sport.

825439880[/snapback]

i think you may want to take that remark back. i will agree that in no way is marching band in high school a sport. i did it for 4 years and did 2 years of college band which is even less of a sport. however, many of those kids do compete in drum and bugle corps which is like marching band on speed. it is a very competitive sport that requires as much dedication and concentration as a football player. i know this is a football board, but you don't need to crack on the bandmembers for being wimps or whatever because many of them are athletes weither you like it or not.

DB has the most talented band, but blackman has the most entertaining band.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coffee county..... what runnin around in a dragon suit?????????? lol

region they are the Ex Oakland band...everything about them even down to the instruments  :ph34r: hah    thats prolly the funniest part about people moving to Siegel from Oakland i get a good laugh out of it

825440109[/snapback]

Careful Hoolie, there is nothing funny about Coffee Co.

i think you may want to take that remark back. i will agree that in no way is marching band in high school a sport. i did it for 4 years and did 2 years of college band which is even less of a sport. however, many of those kids do compete in drum and bugle corps which is like marching band on speed. it is a very competitive sport that requires as much dedication and concentration as a football player. i know this is a football board, but you don't need to crack on the bandmembers for being wimps or whatever because many of them are athletes weither you like it or not.

DB has the most talented band, but blackman has the most entertaining band.

825439969[/snapback]

i agree, most ppl that said that band ppl are complete wimps have no idea about the DCI bands and their schedule druing the summer. i know that this is not a band board, and i agree that band is not a sport, but if post are going up about high school bands then things should be straightned out