• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi kettle, I am pot, you look black.

That was a good one, even for Irishdad.

825438723[/snapback]

Dear Kettlepipe,

That ws not lashing out that was stating facts. Does that city really have more to offer? Sorry, I forgot Lookout Mountain and all the natural beauty thay have. Hey is that Rock City I see or just the top of a barn????Those folks are going to spend the entire season trying to beat me and my Irish up. So I saw that comment as urging economic growth not lashing out.

Stove you are making me a little nervous, you follow me and what I say a little too much for me to be comfortable. I am not like that been married for a long long time. So take a break...get some air...see the outdoors once and a while ..if fact go see Rock City it is beautiful.

Edited by irishdad

Dear Kettlepipe,

That ws not lashing out that was stating facts. Does that city really have more to offer?  Sorry, I forgot  Lookout Mountain and all the natural beauty thay have. Hey is that Rock City I see or just the top of a barn????Those folks are going to spend the entire season trying to beat me and my Irish up. So I saw that comment as urging economic growth not lashing out.

825438729[/snapback]

I dont care if you were lashing out or not, I was trying to complement your one time linguistic ability with your Chattanooga parody, and if I read the tone correctly, you "lashed out" at me for the complement. Geeeesh.

P.S. Please leave our fish out of this, sometimes its all we have.

I dont care if you were lashing out or not, I was trying to complement your one time linguistic ability with your Chattanooga parody, and if I read the tone correctly, you "lashed out" at me for the complement. Geeeesh.

P.S. Please leave our fish out of this, sometimes its all we have.

825438735[/snapback]

Geesh to the second power...Stovey I like our electronic conversations.I was just kidding about you stalking me. Trying to have a little fun. I admire you as a good poster who tries to keep and old man honest. I really do not take any of this stuff seriously life is just to dang short....Cause if I was gonna be a jerk I woudl correct your spelling on compliment..becuz I have enever made a spelling error..Good Lock

May dear Friends,

What a great invite to break bread in Thanskgiving for all our blessings. I know that I am sometimes not the best poster. I am biased, opinionated, boisterious and sometimes an *ss. But I am truly thankful that I have the oppurtunity to be all that.

As for Walkevol God Bless him. I wish nothing but good things for him and his son.

His son is a gr8 wrestler.

As for the booze.........where did that come from??? I didn't think anyone say me on Jerry Springer...............Irishdads who love Irish Whiskey episode... I swear she was not my first cousin..........

Rawn set out the Bird and send directions its gonna be an Irish Turkey Day