Baylor, Walkenvol, stalling, sportsmanship

stovepipe

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not my intent to throw more gas on this fire, although it is pretty fun (as a DI guy) to see you DII guys dropping bombs on each other. <_<

I made a few calculations on the 2004 State Tournament;

Average match time

Baylor - 4:10

Ryan - 4:03

McC - 3:54

Total Points Scored in matches ending in a decision

Baylor - 12

Ryan - 13

McC - 14

Matches ending with a pin

Baylor - 29 - 53%

Ryan - 32 - 56%

McC - 30 - 54%

Doesn't look like much difference to me. thumb

825437707[/snapback]

Bear- I know it's fun watching all us DII people cut each other up. Thanks for your analysis here. That took a little work. Interesting results.

Edited by mtnrasslin

I don't know Dunning, but Corey Manson is a great kid and the real deal. Every time he goes on the mat I look forward to watching him wrestle and hope things go well for him. Except when he's wrestling one of my guys, which doesn't matter much because he's thrashed them all.

I sense a great deal of tension on this thread.... :lol:

I don't know Dunning, but Corey Manson is a great kid and the real deal.  Every time he goes on the mat I look forward to watching him wrestle and hope things go well for him.  Except when he's wrestling one of my guys, which doesn't matter much because he's thrashed them all.

I sense a great deal of tension on this thread....  :lol:

825446415[/snapback]

Ur guy thrashed Whitt Dunning??? When, where and how? Whitt was undefeated last year. Who is your guy???

And yes their is tension it is an in-tense sport........

Ur guy thrashed Whitt Dunning??? When, where and how? Whitt was undefeated last year. Who is your guy??? 

And yes their is tension it is an in-tense sport........

825446763[/snapback]

Irishdad-

You might try reading the post before you throw a fit. He did not say his guy thrashed Whitt Dunning. There is plenty for you to get worked up about without doing so about something that is not even there.

Edited by mtnrasslin

Irishdad-

You might try reading the post before you throw a fit. He did not say his guy thrashed Whitt Dunning. There is plenty for you to get worked up about without doing so about something that is not even there.

825447068[/snapback]

Dear Mr Wrasslin,

I blame the Irish whiskey..and dyslexia....and that was not a fit ..it was questions from the council for the defense...I plead the fifth.