Knox Catholic vs. Farragut

KelenWinslowIsOnIt

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also catholic's student section is getting back into the swing of things..... they will be in full force by the time the webb game rolls around

825441521[/snapback]

glad you noticed... farragut didnt play there best, about the calls i mean it figures farragut would complain about that but i mean who wouldnt if they lost a game that way. Farragut got kind of scary in the second half they were all over the irish and was looking pretty grim for catholic there for alittle bit. With the support of the CCC the irish can do anything. Good luck to Farragut this season

Yea and they can sshhhh once that freshman from Webb does a 360 windmill dunk.  :unsure:

825441551[/snapback]

thats not nice tony... i think you just hold a grudge but please correct me if im wrong which i know you will... no need to not like the student section for knox catholic they are doing their job as fans and students cheering on their team.

NO, I don't they beat us fair n square. But Webb has a freshman that can out play everybody on your team excepts Connor. In the jamboree at Thompson Boling in the dunk contest he did a 360 windmill. Don't tell me that wouldn't shut up the "CCC"

825443278[/snapback]

I would actually love to see that. I would be in total awe. Then we would get back to yelling.

NO, I don't they beat us fair n square. But Webb has a freshman that can out play everybody on your team excepts Connor. In the jamboree at Thompson Boling in the dunk contest he did a 360 windmill. Don't tell me that wouldn't shut up the "CCC"

825443278[/snapback]

You're an idiot if you think something that happened in a dunk contest is comparable to something that would actually happen in a basketball game.