Marion Co vs. St Andrews-Sewanee

PurpleFan

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams are absolutely horribe, both need work.

825440495[/snapback]

[/quote

I would like to say that I feel you are mistaken. First of all, I dont know much about St. Andrews except what I saw last night, and I would say there is some work to do there, but I wouldnt call them horrible. Could use some depth, but they do have some size and a pretty good player in Fisher. As for Marion, I feel they can be really competitive, both inside and outside their district. One thing is for certain, they play really well together, and they play hard for Coach Roberts.

They dont have a great deal of size but they have some pretty good shooters, and they will scrap and get after you on defense. I know last night was just one game, and it wasnt against an overpowering opponent, but I was impressed with what I saw, and combine that with what appeared to be a competitive game with Rhea Co. and it appears the Warriors can be fun to watch. Good Luck to Coach Roberts, my boy Coach Loo, and the rest of the boys this season.

Hawk if i'm not mistaken Marion did take y'all down during the summer without our starting point guard or starting post. i'm sure that you'll say you all were missing some people too but it's whatever. yes lookout valley did beat us in a scrimmage on saturday due to the fact Marion was playing everyone they brought. I'm not sayin that the Warriors will finish 30-3 or anything like that, but i do believe that they will be a sleeper and can some people's respect this year. I'm glad i'm not the only one that sees it either.

Have u seen either team play anyway...or u just poppin off at the mouth?..who u with Hawk..u must be playin for Richard Hardy with that name of urs.

825441195[/snapback]

LoL actually man I'm from Lookout Valley and were the team that manhandled Marion after the first 2 quarters in the playday at East Ridge...I was #24 if you were there..my names Justin Hawkins and you may have seen me in the papers a couple times...a little word of advice...quit poppin THAT mouth off...it only makes you look like an idiot...thumb

LoL actually man I'm from Lookout Valley and were the team that manhandled Marion after the first 2 quarters in the playday at East Ridge...I was #24 if you were there..my names Justin Hawkins and you may have seen me in the papers a couple times...a little word of advice...quit poppin THAT mouth off...it only makes you look like an idiot...thumb

825441287[/snapback]

Would love to see you down the road. Let you back up your chit chat!