Alcoa's wooping is coming

n2hsball

My post was irrelevent to anyone not familiar with Blount county football.  Most Alcoa fans were upset that many of their players(2 or 3) cramped against their game againt Maryville.  The truth is that two difference makers did cramp a lot in the 2nd half.  But the score was 24-6 at the half.  And 31-12 in the 4th quarter.  Anyway, this is not about Maryville v/s Alcoa.  Both teams are great--one in 2A and one in 4A.  The fact that Alcoa was able to even compete with Maryville shows a lot.  How many 2A teams could could keep a game against Maryville close?  Very few.  Alcoa has the athletes to win this game by 14 points.  It is gonna be a fun one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825442692[/snapback]

a lot of big talking by these Alcoa people - hope the team can back it up!!! Don't be fooled, DL will not be surprised by anything you bring to their house!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa has been waiting a year to get back on the field with DL. They feel the same way about the thrashing in last years loss as DL does about the Huntingdon game. I don't look for a repeat. I think Alcoa's greatest improvement over last year is the offensive and defensive lines, where DL was obviously better during the last meeting. This should be a tremendous high school football game. See ya Friday!