Alcoa's wooping is coming

n2hsball

You DL people keep running your mouth , that's ok . It will all be settled on the field , go Tornadoes .

825442342[/snapback]

...Pretty sure I am the first one that could truly be considered as "running my mouth" for DL (GoBama was simply defending you pointless attacks) and so far, I have yet to say DL will dominate Alcoa. As a matter of fact, upon further review, it seems to me that Alcoa is "running their mouths." Huh, that's peculiar, you see: you said DL was "running their mouths", when in realtiy it was Alcoa. But as you said, it will all be settled on the field, and I could not agree more. However, I will be here all week to watch you as you think you have some impact on the game when you come on here and act like a fool.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read a word any of you DL posters have said and don't care to.  Blount Co walks the dog on y'all next week.  You ain' t ever seen a back as good as Dutsin, but your sure gonna see a lot of him in your defensive backfield real soon.

You got your gimme game last year...get ready for the big wind!! thumb

Tornadoes 45

Lipsbrush 21

825442348[/snapback]

...What? I stand to learn a lot from you dmoyers. Please enlighten me on "walking the dog". And we got our "gimme game" in the semifinals last year? Wow, that's great, I would have maybe understood if you called, I don't know, Houston County our "gimme game," but to call a team that made it to the semifinals last year a "gimme game" seems ridiculous to me, so please, share your incredible knowledge of this phenomenon to me. What exactly should I tell the boys about this so-called big wind? Tell 'em to batten down the hatches? Board up the windows? And finally, Lipsbrush: Anyone, please tell me if you really feel it necessary for me to comment on such a pure, unadulterated, humorous, play-on-words.

Edited by BombSquad

...Excellent totally irrelevent post!

825442657[/snapback]

My post was irrelevent to anyone not familiar with Blount county football. Most Alcoa fans were upset that many of their players(2 or 3) cramped against their game againt Maryville. The truth is that two difference makers did cramp a lot in the 2nd half. But the score was 24-6 at the half. And 31-12 in the 4th quarter. Anyway, this is not about Maryville v/s Alcoa. Both teams are great--one in 2A and one in 4A. The fact that Alcoa was able to even compete with Maryville shows a lot. How many 2A teams could could keep a game against Maryville close? Very few. Alcoa has the athletes to win this game by 14 points. It is gonna be a fun one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...What? I stand to learn a lot from you dmoyers.  Please enlighten me on "walking the dog".  And we got our "gimme game" in the semifinals last year? Wow, that's great, I would have maybe understood if you called, I don't know, Houston County our "gimme game," but to call a team that made it to the semifinals last year a "gimme game" seems ridiculous to me, so please, share your incredible knowledge of this phenomenon to me.  What exactly should I tell the boys about this so-called big wind? Tell 'em to batten down the hatches? Board up the windows?  And finally, Lipsbrush:  Anyone, please tell me if you really feel it necessary for me to comment on such a pure, unadulterated, humorous, play-on-words.

825442670[/snapback]

Walk the dog- a leisure activity one does to a) kill time and ;) for a light workout.

I'm not even an alcoa fan. How many folks do you think there are at Alcoa that like rebel flags? Alcoa scored 18 on Maryville....you all couldn't even take the field against the rebels.

Big wind- often associated with tornadic activity...do they have schools where your from?