Smith County 20 - Livingston Academy 6

Antwan

SC dominated the 2nd half AGAIN against the Kitties

I knew we had it in the bag when Muffie gave the Kitties the kiss of death.  Billy Plummer made two huge plays again.  Wilson Cates made a great play to pick up a fumble by Vaughn and scored from about the 9.  He's a player.  LA couldn't stop our Willie in the 4th quarter. 

It was good the the the Rocking Chair again.  It's been a lot of years.

825442240[/snapback]

If Muffie picks Fulton next we can go ahead and buy tickets for the Championship.

MUFFIE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!! :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These Owls are unbelievable. I knew they had a great chance tonight, but they totally dominated the second half. What about them "other" guys. Plummer, Tackett, Bass, West and company all made huge plays all night long as did all the Owls. The Owls had more weapons and they made plays tonight. The D was the SC D. A wall when it counted. Way to go Owls.

LA is a class program and all their kids played their hearts out. Congrats on a fine season.

One Game At A Time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey congrats to Smith Co. You all played a great game. I played for LA and tonight was my last night. I am number 9/56 depending on the position i play. I think both teams deserve respect. Smith pulled it out in the 4th. We had a couple of fumbles. Don't matter though Smith won. I am not ashamed. I feel both of our teams have more class than any other team in the state. LA congrats on a great season, I hated to see it end. Smith take care of Fulton. Represent reg.4

Those Smith County boys didn't keep us waiting until the last few plays tonight. I guess they thought they've been hard enough on their fans. This was a great hard hitting game filled with big stops and big plays. It just wasn't decided on the last few plays of the game. Thanks OWLS & CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have just beat two real good football teams twice in the same year!!! That doesn't happen much!!!

WOW.....HOW BOUT THESE OWLS!!!

these seniors play with so much heart and determination...its so fun to watch this team compete. ya'll played ur hearts out and got another win. congrats boys.

congrats to LA also. ya'll had a fine season and a great group of boys. u have nothin to be ashamed about and showed great class after the game. farewell to 4-3A. its all over now. what a way to go. thumb