Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

anyway on the subject of the game i think riverdale rolls 38 - 14  Oak Ridge can't pass good enough.

825448001[/snapback]

cant pass good enough? what team have you been watching...its definitly not ours! Scott is a great QB, and the recievers are great too... riverdale is going down

next time... look up the info before you talk about waht you dont know!

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have seen Miller play and i must say red is right that he and Nunley's numbers were very similer against cookeville, and no one can say that coffee county's line is as good as riverdale's.

but they are botj good players, bot deserving respect.

825448407[/snapback]

Cookeville's defense improved a lot since they played CC. Also a big difference playing in the 2nd game of the year and playing in the state playoffs.

Look...to all of the Warrior fans out there, and the people who doubt OR:

Keep doubting us! We've been doubted all season by the people who should support us, and the rest of the state. If you haven't noticed...were winning. Obviously your doubting us helps us more than it hurts us! So, please keep doubting us. It doesn't matter anymore!

The game is only a few days away... and Oak Ridge is ready. We are ready to win, ready to beat Riverdale. Everyone keeps saying "ohh..there undefeated, you cant beat an undefeated team" DB WAS UNDEAFEATED TOO...now there not! "Riverdale has never been beaten at home during playoffs" THERES A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING

Enjoy your holiday boys, but don't expect a happy holiday the next day

Keep doubting us!  We've been doubted all season by the people who should support us, and the rest of the state.  If you haven't noticed...were winning.  Obviously your doubting us helps us more than it hurts us!  So, please keep doubting us.  It doesn't matter anymore!

The game is only a few days away... and Oak Ridge is ready.  We are ready to win, ready to beat Riverdale.  Everyone keeps saying "ohh..there undefeated, you cant beat an undefeated team" DB WAS UNDEAFEATED TOO...now there not!  "Riverdale has never been beaten at home during playoffs" THERES A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING

825449235[/snapback]

look no dissrespect to you or Oak Ridge but i don't think you realize how good this riverdale team is. i am not a big riverdale fan but you have to have soem respect for a team this good !

pretty funny thread...I expect nothing short of a war on Friday night. There are only four teams left and they are all very, very good teams. I see both sides predicting big wins...ain't gonna happen.

Couple Q's for the OR fans:

~ What is a 'Robber'?

~ Is Connor the younger brother of Spencer? How is he looking?

~ How has the big lineman (Spangler?) recovered from last year's injury. He is one big youngun.

Wells and Coffey are about the size of a couple speed burners that Riverdale has. Are they both speed guys? I know that Coffey also returns punts, does Wells just play WR or does he also get some time at DB?

pretty funny thread...I expect nothing short of a war on Friday night.  There are only four teams left and they are all very, very good teams.  I see both sides predicting big wins...ain't gonna happen.

~ What is a 'Robber'?

~ Is Connor the younger brother of Spencer?  How is he looking?

~ How has the big lineman (Spangler?) recovered from last year's injury.  He is one big youngun.

Wells and Coffey are about the size of a couple speed burners that Riverdale has. Are they both speed guys?  I know that Coffey also returns punts, does Wells just play WR or does he also get some time at DB?

825449339[/snapback]

pretty funny thread...I expect nothing short of a war on Friday night.  There are only four teams left and they are all very, very good teams.  I see both sides predicting big wins...ain't gonna happen.

~ What is a 'Robber'?

~ Is Connor the younger brother of Spencer?  How is he looking?

~ How has the big lineman (Spangler?) recovered from last year's injury.  He is one big youngun.

Wells and Coffey are about the size of a couple speed burners that Riverdale has. Are they both speed guys?  I know that Coffey also returns punts, does Wells just play WR or does he also get some time at DB?

825449339[/snapback]

Robber is the SS outside linebacker (most of time, someone else more knowlegable could fill us in). Yes, Conner is Spencer's younger brother. He has come a long way since his freshman year and still has some growing to do, but is already a solid reserve coming off the bench either at safety or QB. Both Coffey and Wells have good speed. Wells has been a clutch reciever during the playoffs. Coffey is playing well at receiver also. Both start on defense and have grown into good DBs. They played a critical role in taking the long ball away from DB's passing game. Spangler is doing great and is having a good year on the D-Line.

Yes, this thread has been silly, but I expect a tough game between the 2 best teams in 5A.

Go Cats!

Keep doubting us!  We've been doubted all season by the people who should support us, and the rest of the state.  If you haven't noticed...were winning.  Obviously your doubting us helps us more than it hurts us!  So, please keep doubting us.  It doesn't matter anymore!

The game is only a few days away... and Oak Ridge is ready.  We are ready to win, ready to beat Riverdale.  Everyone keeps saying "ohh..there undefeated, you cant beat an undefeated team" DB WAS UNDEAFEATED TOO...now there not!  "Riverdale has never been beaten at home during playoffs" THERES A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING

825449235[/snapback]

Let em have their fun they know it is almost over for them, all they will have left is memories and believe me they stay with you for a while I remember the first time they beat us in 1993 and we have not beat them yet or since,but that will come to an end this week at Tomohawk, by the way we have never played on that field. So let em have their fun now, ours will just be starting with their demise Friday night.