Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

Guest region4fan
you have said that all year, but how do you know, you don't. you have no idea how hard he works in practice and in the game, he is one of a kind.

no responce to my post about the LC game

825447749[/snapback]

Who has to have a good line.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have said that all year, but how do you know, you don't. you have no idea how hard he works in practice and in the game, he is one of a kind.

no responce to my post about the LC game

825447749[/snapback]

Yes, I have seen your practices. However, it has to do with talent. Nunley is not the only back that works hard. He is not as talented as several backs in Region 4.

i hear you really loved the LC game everytime we got into the RED zone? correct me if i'm wrong i was just told it was you.

good it will be good to see you, just don't try anything  :P

825447709[/snapback]

LOL, you once apprached a poor old man, accusing him of me. Then you accused me of being Dave Thomas grandfather. I did not ref the LC-CC game. By the way,, you answer very few questions.

LOL, you once apprached a poor old man, accusing him of me. Then you accused me of being Dave Thomas grandfather. I did not ref the LC-CC game. By the way,, you answer very few questions.

825447793[/snapback]

i did not someone else did you have the wrong man i never said you where anyones grandfather and i did not approach anyone thinking it was one i know who did both of those things but it was not me

I will say it again....best oline in region 4 was Lebanon's. Red...you ought to know that...after all they scored 71 on you.

825447772[/snapback]

I don't know about that. I think Cookeville might have a different opinion on that. Playing Lebanon then Riverdale. Lebanon couldn't do anything against Cookeville's D line while Riverdale ran for about 200 yards. I know Gaston's a better back than the guy from Lebanon but that sounds like a better line to me. :P

I don't know about that. I think Cookeville might have a different opinion on that. Playing Lebanon then Riverdale. Lebanon couldn't do anything against Cookeville's D line while Riverdale ran for about 200 yards. I know Gaston's a better back than the guy from Lebanon but that sounds like a better line to me. :D

825447868[/snapback]

Red, please think. Cookeville is in Region 3, not 4.