Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak Ridge will be replaying the whupping administered to the Warriors, heck I may just stay all week and get ready for the Oak Ridge vs  whoever we play Championship game.

825449756[/snapback]

What "whupping" is that? The one from the game last year? Oh wait, Riverdale won that. Do you mean the "whuppings" Riverdale has received this year? Oh wait, haven't been any.

Do you mean that fantasy that lives in your mind? I guess so.

Guest region4fan

Oakland threw the ball on them. We had 7 different receivers catch passes all over the field on them. Problem was we couldn't establish the run on them to help balance out the attack to make it all profitable. Their line overwhelmed us. Therefore, we couldn't punch it in or stop them . Of course the lick that was laid on our QB that flipped him backwards caused him to throw a few INTs later that RHS took to the house. BUt I am telling you if you have a great oline like LHS does....you can pass. BTW.....we intercepted Dave Thomas in our game. He has only thrown 2 all year, and Smyrna got the other one.

LHS( Lebanon) ran the ball on them too. Yes, they lost.......but they had twice the offensive stats that RHS did in their game. RHS's D makes the difference...they score MANY points for Riverdale by taking turnovers all the way.

To beat RHS...you have to keep the D in check and not let them score ...yes, I said the D....don't let the D score.

Edited by region4fan

ALL YEAR PEOPLE HAVE TALKED ABOUT HOW THE RIVEDALE SECONDARY IS WEAK, AND TO BEAT THEM U WOULD HAVE TO THROW THE BALL. WELL NO ONE HAS THROWN THE BALL ON THEM, NO ONE HAS RAN IT ON THEM. OAK RIDGE WILL NOT DO SOMETHING THEY HAVE TRIED TO DO 4 TIMES IN THE SEMIS.

BEAT OAK RIDGE-GO WARRIORS

825450369[/snapback]

The only way to beat riverdale is to throw on them, their run defense is to superior to be cracked...the only team that could of had a chance of beating them was Dobyns-Bennett because they are the only team that threw the ball like that, however, Oak ridge would be second in line, and now that they have beat us, they have something to prove, the wildcats sure oppened up their pass game last week, and i think that tey can knock them off....good luck to both sides, but im rooting for the wildcats...i never thought id say that....good luck guys...

Oakland threw the ball on them. We had 7 different receivers catch passes all over the field on them. Problem was we couldn't establish the run on them to help balance out the attack to make it all profitable. Their line overwhelmed us. Therefore, we couldn't punch it in or stop them . Of course the lick that was laid on our QB that flipped him backwards caused him to throw a few INTs later that RHS took to the house. BUt I am telling you if you have a great oline like LHS does....you can pass. BTW.....we intercepted Dave  Thomas in our game. He has only thrown 2 all year, and Smyrna got the other one.

LHS( Lebanon) ran the ball on them too. Yes, they lost.......but they had twice the offensive stats that RHS did in their game. RHS's D makes the difference...they score MANY points for Riverdale by taking turnovers all  the way.

To beat RHS...you have to keep the D in check and not let them score ...yes, I said the D....don't let the D score.

825450394[/snapback]

Their D will be on the field so much they will be too tired to score, and we will run and throw both on them at WILL, and thats for real.

Guest region4fan

Dave's INT just reiterates that he doesn't throw many and we were PROUD that a young team like us got the first.......................

And that we PASSED successfully with 7 different guys ( almost all SOPHS ) against their experienced talented secondary!! You can make fun all you like. We are still PROUD of that fact. And if SOPHS can catch against them....imagine what SENIORS can do.

AND IVAN or no Ivan....Lebanon's Oline shoved the Dline of rdale around like ragdolls. FACT! And it is not normal for me to take up for lebanon, trust me.

Edited by region4fan