Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

It seem's strange that this was not the procedure at the other 3 playoff games that were played. When you paid you received a ticket and then you gave it to someone at the gate and they tore it in half. You have to admit it seems somewhat out of sorts. I feel this incident should be looked into by the TSSAA. What was the big deal about giving someone a ticket they had paid for unless there was something underhanded going on. This is not the reflection I would want my football program to have. :o

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also thought the refs were supposed to be from Middle TN. But yet they were from Memphis. Why dont we look into that also?  :o

825455160[/snapback]

Give it up. You have had your chance the past two years and couldn't beat the Mustangs. Check into anything you want, you just can't win when it counts.

While we're on the subject of tickets, there seemed to be plenty for the Camden/Huntingdon game and there was a crowd there. Also I would like to thank whoever arranged to have port-a-potties on the visitor side. Of course, they were outside the gate and Huntingdon fans were told they could go use them but they would have to pay $7 to get back in. This isn't hearsay, it's fact. I also wondered why no tickets. If something crooked wasn't going on, it had that appearance. It was a great game and it's a shame things like this had to happen.

Hey guys and gals, the game is over. Lets all let it be. Both teams did a great job. I for one was rooting for Milan, but my team/pic lost. It's just a little game. No big deal. None of us are getting paid the big bucks here like in the pros. What's done is done, and none of us can change that. As for the Huntingdon fans/players/"warriors"(bad choice of words I think), good luck at state. I respect the fact that ya'll are going. I really hope ya'll win to represent West Tennessee.

825455204[/snapback]

I agree. It has been a great game the past two years with either team being capable of winning the game. Next year the region battles should be something else every week.

Maybe there werent that many tickets? Everybody and their momma was there last night. OR, Maybe they had a guy at the gate with a clicker?

825454993[/snapback]

I entered thru the visitor side and was asked if I would be going back out and if so that they had no way of knowing if I paid already. That seemed odd as to the fact that there was a whole role of tickets laying in plain view. In the regular season they gladly provided me w/ a ticket just for the purpose of leaving and returning. Not only that but has ne 1 heard of a stamp or sharpie. I also know that when we proceeded onto the field to form a tunnel for our team I thought I was going to be frisked by an officer at the gate leading to the field.

Milan is by far one of the greater teams of h.s football, but I was less than impressed w/ the hospitality. My neice was there in support of her cousin and was wearing a Westview jacket, being as she is a cheerleader, and she commented on how rudely she was treated by Milan fans as well as people at the consession stand. Heck, why be rude to her, you did beat them twice.

I entered thru the visitor side and was asked if I would be going back out and if so that they had no way of knowing if I paid already. That seemed odd as to the fact that there was a whole role of tickets laying in plain view. In the regular season they gladly provided me w/ a ticket just for the purpose of leaving and returning. Not only that but has ne 1 heard of a stamp or sharpie. I also know that when we proceeded onto the field to form a tunnel for our team I thought I was going to be frisked by an officer at the gate leading to the field.

Milan is by far one of the greater teams of h.s football, but I was less than impressed w/ the hospitality. My neice was there in support of her cousin and was wearing a Westview jacket, being as she is a cheerleader, and she commented on how rudely she was treated by Milan fans as well as people at the consession stand. Heck, why be rude to her, you did beat them twice.

825455220[/snapback]

well i know 1 thing when we lost to milan we showed the upmost respect to them... i was even rooting 4 them last night but milan will be milan when it comes down to it thumb

hey how bout yall get off westtn2004state's back. Yall are goin to the boro again this year what more can u want. Yall got all the breaks last night & all the bad calls why do u have to have him congratulate yall. Are yall never satisfied? like little kids.

825454817[/snapback]

All the breaks like the refs consistently spotting the ball 1-2 yards short on every play? Huntingdon had control of the ball. PERIOD. Quit your whining, I can see why you and westtn are such good friends.

in my opinion having played both teams.... the better team did not win last night...the more talented team won... milan plays w/ more heart than huntingdon... huntingdon just has too much talent even tho they lost to us and milan they didnt play w/ heart  thumb

825454916[/snapback]

You can quit whining too. It was a fluke that ya'll beat Huntingdon.