Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

listen mustang69...you know absolutely nothin your talking about...the 1st time we played Huntingdon we totally whipped them...if u want ill get u the game film...this game our line whipped yalls but yall linebackers were too good & ares werent...& about yall gettin the breaks...i've watched the film & saw some of the calls & over 1/2 of them are crap...one time the refs spotted the ball & then moved it forward & huntingdon got a 1st down because of it...dont talk to me like u know what your talken about...your a fan...in the stands...not on the field working for it...so shut your mouth cuz your the MORON! this is my part of my life...so keep yourself & your thoughts in your true place...the stands.

825455918[/snapback]

I realize this is still fresh on your mind, but if it continues you should really get some grief counseling. And by the way, carry westtnstate with you if it aint too late for him. :o

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen mustang69...you know absolutely nothin your talking about...the 1st time we played Huntingdon we totally whipped them...if u want ill get u the game film...this game our line whipped yalls but yall linebackers were too good & ares werent...& about yall gettin the breaks...i've watched the film & saw some of the calls & over 1/2 of them are crap...one time the refs spotted the ball & then moved it forward & huntingdon got a 1st down because of it...dont talk to me like u know what your talken about...your a fan...in the stands...not on the field working for it...so shut your mouth cuz your the MORON! this is my part of my life...so keep yourself & your thoughts in your true place...the stands.

825455918[/snapback]

The first time we played ya'll we whipped ya'll....WWWAAAAGGGGGGHHHH.

Our line whipped your line.....WWWAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH.

Now we'll have to listen to you for the next year like we have wstn and his crying.

825455918[/snapback]

You've lost your mind if you think Milan was a better team than huntingdon. I've yet to find one neutral individual who thought Milan was even as good. You guys have been outplayed, outcoached, and now there is a new dominant force in west tn and it hurts. I love the way milan plays football, and the way the community rallies around the school but for now there is a new sheriff in town.

Mustang69, You've never played a sport in your life, so dont get on here ragging us especially on a FOOTBALL FORUM! Go join the band man. As for the bashing of Johnny Hale....I love it. The stadium is right in the middle of town and its been there forever! There just have been a lot of buildings and restaurants built around it. I love how theres nowhere to park for the game. The whole city of Milan should close down for the big game on fridays. What atmosphere!!  Bash the hospitality all you want. Just shows how less of a person you really are. If you wanted to go to the restroom you should have gone before you left the house!

825455797[/snapback]

You really are a delusional little teenager and now you are dragging all your friends along with you. Now, I know your mad cause I got this picture on my signature and I plan to take it off one of these days. You really should take a clue from your bud gerry bertier (the former yellowjacket24) and just change your name and start posting some rational information on here.

You've lost your mind if you think Milan was a better team than huntingdon. I've yet to find one neutral individual who thought Milan was even as good. You guys have been outplayed, outcoached, and now there is a new dominant force in west tn and it hurts. I love the way milan plays football, and the way the community rallies around the school but for now there is a new sheriff in town.

825456034[/snapback]

its funny how the only ones of yall who say all this crap & makes u look stupid are old men who have nothin better to do with their time...next year when yall have to play 7 games instead of 2 or 3 we'll find out about this, it will take more than this for yall to become the dominant force in west tn football...sorry...& no matter what yall can say or who yall can talk to you...ill know more than yall about it cuz i played in the game.

The game was moved to Murfreesboro several years ago.  If you're gonna talk smack, keep up.

825455381[/snapback]

He wouldnt know his team dont go ever go to the title game. Anyway, we need to move our traffic to the Alcoa and Huntingdon post. We got unfinished business, WESTN2004STATE an WESTVIEWCHARGER man are already rooting for the basketball team. Most Milan and Westview fans have a clue and to them I having nothing but respect. But these two nuckleheads arent worth the time. GO STANGS!!!!!

He wouldnt know his team dont go ever go to the title game.  Anyway, we need to move our traffic  to the Alcoa and Huntingdon post.  We got unfinished business, WESTN2004STATE an WESTVIEWCHARGER man  are already rooting for the basketball team.  Most Milan and Westview fans have a clue and to them I having nothing but respect. But these two nuckleheads arent worth the time.  GO STANGS!!!!!

825456129[/snapback]

AMEN. Go stangs 2003 state champs

825456034[/snapback]

What new sheriff? Yall have only won one state title, maybe 2 this year but Alcoa will have a say with that. When Huntingdon gets over 4 titles then they can be the new "sheriff". If we caught some breaks like Huntingdon, the game had a great chance of going the other way.

its funny how the only ones of yall who say all this crap & makes u look stupid are old men who have nothin better to do with their time...next year when yall have to play 7 games instead of 2 or 3 we'll find out about this, it will take more than this for yall to become the dominant force in west tn football...sorry...& no matter what yall can say or who yall can talk to you...ill know more than yall about it cuz i played in the game.

825456101[/snapback]

u played and lost.