Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

The squib kick was not recovered by MilanHuntingdon had possession of the ball before it went out of bounds.  It was obvious from the Huntingdon side.  It was a great game and the better team won.  Huntingdon put together a drive when they had to to win the game.  Milan could do nothing to stop them and then had nothing to offer when they got the ball back with a little over a minute left.  Walker and Co. left it all on the field and have nothing to be ashamed of.  It was one of the better high school games I've ever witnessed.

825454459[/snapback]

IF you were at the game last night, you would know that the kick was at the milan side, which is way easier to see. One of our players had control of the ball, until it went out of bounds. Anyway, good luck mustangs and bring the gold back to west tenn.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

milan punisher4... Go back and click on westtnstate2004 posts. All he has ever done was badmouth the Mustangs. Congratulations on a great year. The Bulldogs played their hearts out. The folks in Huntingdon have all the respect for the Milan program but he has been a sore loser since last year. We know him over here and I'd think he could at least say congratulations or good luck to the Mustangs. thumb

I really dont care what you think, honestly. Thats hard to believe. I mean, how do you forget a jacket anyways, its pretty cold when you step out of the car? Milan definately played with a lot of heart. Since someone brought up a post about someone getting "knocked off" when Boo ran around...why dont you go back and think about when Milan returned a kickoff and your player got leveled by Micah Blount...he was just now getting up when the offense came on the field. I love how you want me to say good game mustangs and you criticize one of my good friends Daylan. I mean why dont you just criticize every Milan person?

Hats off to the Huntingdon Mustangs!!  Way to go on getting the job done tonight.  A few observations about tonight...never have I been to a ballgame where you didn't get a ticket when you paid.  They had the police there and you couldn't go get your coat or anything without paying $7 more.  That was ridiculous.  I hope all of Milan's injured players aren't hurt bad.  ;)  GO BIG BLUE!!!!

825454213[/snapback]

I also wonder about this. Why would they not give you a ticket unless they did not want TSSAA to know how many tickets were sold. Doesn't Huntingdon get part of the gate also? Whats to keep Milan from saying they only sold, say, 2000 tickets and yet there were maybe 5000 people at the game? WOW, all that many freebies! Of course it could be that all the Milan fans got in for free and the rest of us(Huntingdon fans) paid for it. Seems like TSSAA and Huntingdon school officials should question this. Maybe someone (with authority) from Milan could explain this? Looks like a ripoff!

the squib kick was recovered by milan & should've been milan's ball i know this because i was on the field... a lot things went down tonight that shouldnt have...theres a lot of if ands & buts like only if milans O wouldve scored 1 more TD then they wouldve won or if the refs wouldnt have screwed milan then they wouldve prolly won...& a few descions by milan hurt them...but thats history...nothing can be done...hats off to H-don yall have a great a team & played a great game.

825454551[/snapback]

I will give you that a Milan player touched the ball before it went out of bounds. However, the hit that he took knocked the ball out of bounds. If the player is not ruled to have control of the ball, then it goes to the recieving team. From what I saw, I don't think he had control of the ball just like if it was a pass it would have been ruled incomplete.

With all of that said, it was a classic Huntingdon/Milan football game. I don't believe there is anyway that the championship game can be as "good" of a football game as what I watched last night.

Maybe there werent that many tickets? Everybody and their momma was there last night. OR, Maybe they had a guy at the gate with a clicker?

825454993[/snapback]

I am sure TSSAA didn't figure there would be over a couple hundred fans there anyway.

Just to let you know, some Huntingdon fans were allowed to exit and reenter but they went out on the home side.

Edited by stangfan

In response to a post:  I on the other hand, do not have respect for "Milan".  Who in the world would make a man pay again....when you SEE for yourself he is going to the car for an elderly man!!!  SHAME ON YOU MILAN!!!!  I will NEVER look upon your town or YOUR TEAM again.....as I once did!            SHAME ON YOU!!

825454948[/snapback]

ooooookay. calm down. If you want to hate a whole town because of that, thats your choice. Kind of childish though don't ya think.

in my opinion having played both teams.... the better team did not win last night...the more talented team won... milan plays w/ more heart than huntingdon... huntingdon just has too much talent even tho they lost to us and milan they didnt play w/ heart  thumb

825454916[/snapback]

Too bad you didn't have a dog in the hunt last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1