Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
Excellent post Catfish-Hunter..... Any word yet on where Mr. Garza is headed?

825452686[/snapback]

He has not committed yet mustang69 and it will likely be after the new year arrives when he finally makes his decision. I would guess that he is headed to the Ivy League to play some 1AA football. He has the smarts and the skill to be a huge success on the next level and I wish him the best. We are a little less than 5hrs. away from kickoff and I'll bet anyone on here that the butterfly effect is starting to really set in right about now. It is going to be a WAR!!!!

3+ hrs til kickoff....

Enough of the trash talk.

Good luck to both teams. Let's pray for an injury free game for both teams.

Yeah, I'll be there wearing my purple and white and supporting the Dawgs, and know regardless of the outcome, it's going to be a classic.

The best of luck to whomever goes on to the Boro. Whether it's Milan or Huntingdon, West Tennessee will be "rooting" the home team on.

It's STILL Football Time in West Tennessee!

GO DAWGS!

I"ve waited all week to post - so here we go.

Milan will have to have some breaks go there way in order to come out on top. If we don't catch any breaks we will more than likely lose. The Mustangs have a very good football team. I thought earlier in the year they would be better than last year, however, I was wrong. I also thought my Dawgs would be in a rebuilding mode this year, however, I was wrong again. They have been an underdog for 3 weeks in a row on the road and came away with the W. That is nothing but impressive. The talent edge has too go to the Mustangs with the 2 outstanding tailbacks they have. The problem is there is only one TB position on the field. Therefore someone has to play another position. If the Weather's kid can get his yards tonight the Stang's will be tough to beat. I feel the Dawgs D will focus on the Donald kid since he came up large last year in the playoffs and again in the regular season this year. I have yet to figure out the mentality of the Huntingdon coaching staff when they went away from Donald during the contest at Milan earlier this year. All things being said I'm pulling hard for the DAWGS!!!!! Hope it's a great game and a clean game for both teams. I'm taking the Dawgs in another UPSET!!!!

Milan 32

Huntingdon 29

Milan will have to have some breaks go there way in order to come out on top. If we don't catch any breaks we will more than likely lose. The Mustangs have a very good football team. I thought earlier in the year they would be better than last year, however, I was wrong. I also thought my Dawgs would be in a rebuilding mode this year, however, I was wrong again. They have been an underdog for 3 weeks in a row on the road and came away with the W. That is nothing but impressive. The talent edge has too go to the Mustangs with the 2 outstanding tailbacks they have. The problem is there is only one TB position on the field. Therefore someone has to play another position. If the Weather's kid can get his yards tonight the Stang's will be tough to beat. I feel the Dawgs D will focus on the Donald kid since he came up large last year in the playoffs and again in the regular season this year. I have yet to figure out the mentality of the Huntingdon coaching staff when they went away from Donald during the contest at Milan earlier this year. All things being said I'm pulling hard for the DAWGS!!!!! Hope it's a great game and a clean game for both teams. I'm taking the Dawgs in another UPSET!!!!

Milan 32

Huntingdon 29

825453516[/snapback]

Bulldog Fan#2.. I've been waiting for you to post with your thoughts. You and 9yroldchamps have some good posts. I hope both squads play their best and the game is injury free. Of course I'm going with the Mustangs... 30-24.

Edited by Blue Eyes

Milan 32

Huntingdon 29

825453516[/snapback]

Well the Dawgs didn't catch any breaks tonight. Huntingdon played very conservative and did enough to get the Win. I am proud of the Dawgs for a great year. If someone tells me at the beginning of the year we go to the semifinals I would have thought they were crazy. The praise goes to the whole team and coaching staff. Great Job!!!

To the Mustangs congratulations!! Good luck in the finals, I hear Alcoa is a hoss of a team.

Now that we know for sure who's going back to the 'Boro in AA, I'll just say that my hat's off to Milan for an unexpected great season. Ya'll really stepped up.

Congrat's to Huntingdon on their big win tonight. My gut feeling is that ya'll will repeat this year and bring the gold ball back to Carroll Co. once again!!!

The Mustangs seem to be peaking now and it's the perfect time. One of the last posts on here named Alcoa as your opponent apparently. I haven't had time to check that out yet. But whichever team the Mustangs have to face next week would have to have gotten VERY much better from last season to beat this Huntingdon team.

The "impartial observer" will go with the gut feeling for now and call it to Huntingdon by 14 +/- for now. I'll take a closer look this week and see if that changes any. Tonight's pick was pretty easy for me but, next week's game is tougher since I don't know much about the opponent. I'll try to check them out. thumb

It's a 6AA thang from the other side of the bottoms on Hwy. 22!

Edited by duckman38201