Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

I went to see Huntingdon play all year, and i have seen milan a lot.  I also went to some of the milan's practices this week.  Milan is ready, they say that Huntingdon is too weak, and that they will not stop the running game of the Dawgs!  So we better change our shirts from last year to Milan Bulldogs 2004 State Champs, we have even ordered our turf shoes!

825451929[/snapback]

MILAN 05 SHUT YOUR MOUTH...people from milan have already told u that & no we havent ordered our turf shoes you idiot. Please shut your mouth cuz nobody from milan on here wants u to speak & neither doesn anyone else. do us all a favor & never post again! :lol:

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon Fans, Milan05 is not from Milan. He is merely a Huntingdon person trying to give the players there some bulletin board material. Us Milan fans dont account for his actions.

825452186[/snapback]

if milan 05 is a huntingdon fan or anybody from another town...than thats pathetic that they would need something like that for locker room material. But whoever milan 05 is they're rediculous. And if they are from milan (which i doubt very seriously) they know nothin.

Guest catfish-hunter
Milan05 is an idiot, end of story!!! Now to other issues. If either one of these teams need "bulletin board material" to get themselves amped up for this game then they need to have their nuts checked (hope that does not offend anyone on here). This is the SEMIFINALS of the playoffs which means that the winner is playing for the gold ball while the loser is done. I doubt that players need to read Milan05's CoachT posts in order to pepare themselves for this football game. My buddy fan7724 is exactly right folks because this one is coming down to which team can stop the run. Daylan Walker is an explosive back who can take it the distance at anytime, but Huntingdon has seen those types of guys for the past four weeks now. Cody Cook (McKenzie), Eli Fisher (Loretto), Landon Jones (Cheatham), and Josh Boyd (Camden) are all 1,000 yard backs who have found yards hard to come by against the Huntingdon defense in the past month. Another thing is that all of those teams probably have better passing attacks than the one Milan posesses offensively. With the exception of a pretty good defensive performance against Westview, Milan has given up plays thus far this postseason. They won their two games against Mitchell and GW Carver by a combined 5-points. I personally feel that Huntingdon is a better football team than both of those powerful Memphis teams, mainly based on the fact that Mansfield is a better coach than either one of those guys. I know that it looks like I have nothing positive to say about Milan in this game, which if I were a Milan fan I'd feel disrespected as well, but I do feel that this has been Morris' best year at Milan. He has taken a young team deep into the playoffs and during that playoff run they have beaten 2 Memphis teams that I felt were better than the Dawgs talent wise, but once again Morris' coaching was the difference. I did not pick Milan in their first round game at Mitchell, but I did pick them to win at Westview and Carver last week. I personally feel that in about 22hrs. the clock will have eventually struck midnight for "Cinderella" in this year's postseason, but once again that is just my opinion and I may be wrong. This one should be a classic, but isn't that the way Huntingdon-Milan always turns out??? Best of luck to both of these fine football teams tomorrow night!!!

Huntingdon Fans, Milan05 is not from Milan. He is merely a Huntingdon person trying to give the players there some bulletin board material. Us Milan fans dont account for his actions.

825452186[/snapback]

I don't think Huntingdon needs bulletin board material.. They don't have to when playing Milan. No disrespect here but they always enjoy playing the Bulldogs. I know the boys are ready.. I expect to see the best from both teams. I BELIEVE....... thumb

825452186[/snapback]

From looking at his past posts he knows a little about Milan. Scroll back about 7-8 pages on his posts. I'm afraid ya'll Milan folks are going to have to claim him.....

Take Mr. Goodwrench also if you don't mind....... ;)