Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

Enough of this trash talk...it will be up to the players and the coaches to decide who will win this game...whoever plays the better defense will obviously win...I'm a girl and I know that!Come on you guys!!Y'all are pathetic to sit on here and fight over really ridiculous subjects...get a life......GO STANGS!!!-Hey BMack~Good Luck!!!! :o ....oh..be ready for us in basketball Milan

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough of this trash talk...it will be up to the players and the coaches to decide who will win this game...whoever plays the better defense will obviously win...I'm a girl and I know that!Come on you guys!!Y'all are pathetic to sit on here and fight over really ridiculous subjects...get a life......GO STANGS!!!-Hey BMack~Good Luck!!!! :o ....oh..be ready for us in basketball Milan

825453112[/snapback]

You can stomp Milan in basketball all you want. Milan is going to have a true off season in basketball. but who cares after milan takes care of business tonight no one in milan will care what the basketball teams do. thumb

825453112[/snapback]

Emmo,

It's a waste of time trying to get some of guys to quit the trash talk. They love to run their mouth anonymously on these boards.

hardhead

I simply take up for some of my friends and I would love to actually talk about "the game" but it seems you cant do that anymore.

825453149[/snapback]

Since you are from Milan and you would love to talk about the game,maybe you could answer my question as to when the gates open. That does pertain to the game. Thanks!

4:30 gates open. Does that answer it? Smart alec. Back to the game... Milan is going to pound it. Huntingdon is going to pound it. The difference in this ballgame is simply turnovers. Both teams are going to try to play some stingy defense especially between the DE's. I still firmly believe that Milan has seen better tailbacks the last 3 weeks on defense rather than Huntingdon. Huntingdon has seen decent backs (with no breakaway speed). I personally think that is the difference. Milans D has seen better O's the last 3 weeks. Huntingdon has seen "ok" O's. Go Dawgs.