Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jealousy.......in it's purest, ugliest, childish form.

825456266[/snapback]

im sorry mr. white...nobody is jealous of huntingdon even if yall are goin to state as much as you would like to think that...its not true...sorry to dissapoint u. I wouldnt give up playin for Milan to play at H-don for anything.

Edited by milanpunisher4

You really are a delusional little teenager and now you are dragging all your friends along with you. Now, I know your mad cause I got  this picture on my signature and I plan to take it off one of these days. You really should take a clue from your bud gerry bertier (the former yellowjacket24) and just change your name and start posting some rational information on here.

825456040[/snapback]

You've never strapped it up, you've probably never dropped sweat on a playing field your entire life. Dont get on here posting about something you dont have the heart to play.

Mr White, its ok. Move on with your life as mustang69 said. Get off these teenager boards. Really, your over the hill. :D

825456300[/snapback]

Did I "say" anything to YOU? I have "done the right thing " concerning YOU, and I expect YOU to honor that.

But, you are correct, I am "over the hill', considering that a man's life is probably just 70 or so years.

im sorry mr. white...nobody is jealous of huntingdon even if yall are goin to state as much as you would like to think that...its not true...sorry to dissapoint u. I wouldnt give up playin for Milan to play at H-don for anything.

825456295[/snapback]

I appreciate your respect by the "mr" title. Obviously you have been raised well. thumb It's not necessary, though, in the future. (I'm sorry, I was told to remove my name) will be fine. thumb

Edited by dcw

I have never heard such crying about losing a game in all my life. Sounds like a couple of spoiled little boys who keep thinking because people that came long before them won some state championships that everyone now is supposed to kiss their rear ends. Your Day Day couldn't do it, your Blount couldn't do it and your Wells couldn't do it. Even your people faking being hurt to give your team a few minutes more to rest couldn't do it. You were BEATEN by a better team. Plain and simple. You aren't even good enough to take photos of your team. You have to use pictures made by a guy from HUNTINGDON to put on your signature. You have to be children because adults would have already gotten over it and be looking forward to next year. Well, maybe you're in junior high, but I doubt it.

With the exception of a few things like the ticket fiasco and placing visitor restrooms where you weren't allowed to visit them, Friday night's game between two West TN powerhouses was a great game with a great atmosphere. On the last play of the game I saw a Milan player reach across the line of scrimage and shake the hand of a Huntingdon lineman. I also saw this in the Camden game the week before. It's a shame that a couple of high school kids, who probably weren't even factors in the game, get on here and whine about losing the game. Sure there were probably some bad calls, but try calling a game and see if you're perfect. I saw some calls that I didn't agree with on both sides. I think a few Milan posters could learn from the Camden fans and players. Following the Camden game, players were overheard congratulating Huntingdon players and telling them they were supporting them on their way to M'boro. The Camden/Huntingdon thread also ran for several days following the game but it was mostly Camden folks showing their support for the Mustangs. If you're High School Juniors or Seniors, it's time to grow up and learn to be a gracious loser. Anyone can be a good sport when they win but it shows class to be a good loser.

Go Stangs

You've never strapped it up, you've probably never dropped sweat on a playing field your entire life. Dont get on here posting about something you dont have the heart to play.

825456297[/snapback]

Don't talk to me about heart you spoiled little pimple faced brat. Having heart is also respecting your opponents and admitting when a better team won, being a gracious loser as well as a gracious winner. I know many fine folks from Milan, many of whom have told me they also wish you would just can it because you give everyone from Milan a bad name with your delusional ranting, raving and whining. As far as my experience with sports, you are right about one thing, I never had the opportunity to play football ( because I didn't at the time live in a school district like yours where kids were free to go to any school they wanted) but I will tell you this, I have competed in baseball and basketball against some of the best from this state and several others....."Fireball" Freddie Hill from JCM, formerly with the Oakland A's, Peanut Wynn and Popeye Jones from Dresden, Freddie Garcia formerly of the Seattle Mariners, The Crouses from Greenfield, Carlus Groves and Fitz Jones from East Robertson High who also went on to play at UT and ETSU, Scotty Fisher from Riverside High, your own P.A. Pratt and Earnest Fields, Kacee Rodgers from Humbolt. I even played with the Milans own BulldogFan #2. ;) I have played in baseball tournaments where the starting pitcher was flown in for the games via helicopter, so yes I do know a thing or two about big time athletics and about what being a sportman is all about. Frankly, I have played on baseball teams that would have had your great state champion baseball Bulldogs run-ruled by the 2nd inning. All the people I listed above were great athletes but even better people and sportsmen..After the game was over you shook hands said congrats and moved on. I've also watched you play a little baseball, you should have been more worried about being able to hit a curveball and less worried about whining all the time. Honestly, good luck to you in life and try to quit being so bitter all the time. PEACE.

I was not at the mall friday afternoon. I was tailgaiting under the scoreboard with some former baseball alumni. Ill talk smack all day long when I see somebody say..."your day day couldnt do it, your blount couldnt do it, your team couldnt do it"...I mean really, before you start criticizing me for responding...how about you look to what im responding too. BLRMKER, You "couldnt do it" because you dont play. Never strapped it up, never put on the pads, never sweat and put heart into something.