Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan would have beat camden by just as many. You all think Milan is just going to lay down for you and that we are no good. We have proven we are the top contender!

825448805[/snapback]

Man, I have never said that milan is no good. Nobody on has said that. You need to see a thereapist real bad. Can you say PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER. Bet you think everyone stares at you and talks about you. ;)

Boo's a great back, but as I said against Martin, Milan's known for stoppin the guy who's SUPPOSE to get all the yards. They stopped Guy, Carver's #30, and we'll stop Boo. Our D is READY, our O is READY, DAY DAY is READY.  If u beat us, congratulations, you really are the best b/c we're bringin our A game!

GO DAWGS!

825448522[/snapback]

yes like last year you stopped huntingdon's back that got most of the yardage, but let a freshman run all over your starting D. you gotta remember goin into this game huntingdon isnt just depending on boo to get them yards. they also have Chris, Scott, and Desmand. im not saying milan's D cant stop them, just dont want you to allow yourself to forget that one player doesnt make the whole offense.

Guest catfish-hunter
yes like last year you stopped huntingdon's back that got most of the yardage, but let a freshman run all over your starting D. you gotta remember goin into this game huntingdon isnt just depending on boo to get them yards. they also have Chris, Scott, and Desmand. im not saying milan's D cant stop them, just dont want you to allow yourself to forget that one player doesnt make the whole offense.

825448955[/snapback]

Milan's defense may be able to stop Huntingdon because to be quite honest with you folks the Huntingdon offense has not really exploded yet this postseason. They scored 35 against Loretto, a team that Fairview scored over 50-points against. They scored 14 against Cheatham, a team whose defense had been known to be suspect from time to time. Last week they scored 26 points against Camden, despite the fact that they dominated the game statistically. I think that Huntingdon will win this football game Friday night, but I believe this based on the way that the Mustangs defense has played throughout the playoffs this November. Huntingdon began the playoffs be pitching two straight shutouts against Loretto (5-5) and Cheatham (7-3). Loretto and Cheatham had two of the better tailbacks in the entire midstate this past season in Eli Fisher and Landon Jones, who both eclipsed the 1,500 yard rushing mark in '04. This past week Huntingdon held Camden (9-1) to 6-points. That was the same Camden team who featured Josh Boyd, who was also a 1,500 yard back in '04, and that rolled over Lewis County and Fairview by a combined score of 67-6 in the first two rounds of the playoffs. What would lead me to believe that Daylan Walker and the Milan offense is just going to run through the Huntingdon Mustangs defense this week??? I have said many times that Milan has been the "Cinderella Story" of this year's postseason because they beat Mitchell (8-2), Westview (8-2), and Carver (9-1), despite finishing the regular season at 6-4 with some of those losses being to teams who were not better than the Dawgs. As you all know the clock eventually has to strike midnight for Cinderella, so in this case I see that happening at around 7:00PM this upcoming Friday.

Huntingdon-28

Milan-14

Please think before you speak. My name is Daylan and EVERYONE that knows me calls me Day Day... That's my nickname... sorta like Boo... Please never say anything that stupid again. Thanks.

Day Day

825448624[/snapback]

Well "Day Day" if that's who you really are!

You need to be in "SCHOOL SCHOOL". Hope that you have a good game Friday night and injury free.

But I'm hoping not good enough to beat the Stangs!

GO STANGS!

By the way way, Day Day, If you were in SCHOOL SCHOOL you would LEARN LEARN, if your'e NOT ....... thats BAD BAD, cause with the talent you have you need the GRADES GRADES........

From what I hear you are a nice and kind young man.You WILL be successful on the next level if you keep up the hard work!

And that's the ole REIGNMAN lookin out for someone that he hopes succeeds in everything he does! thumb

Edited by Reignydayz

Guest catfish-hunter

I sure do hope that Day Day has the talent that everyone on here seems to always talk about because with the way that Huntingdon's defense has been playing thus far this postseason Day Day could be going NIGHT NIGHT this Friday night, and I'm not talkin' about after the game either.

Earnest Fields(83-86) was one of  the best overall backs to come through Milan but Rod Smith has got to be right there with him. Earnest was on the the 86' team that lost to <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> 21-24 at Milan in a heartbreaker. Coach Ward from Camden was the QB. That was one of the best Milan teams ever. I think we had 4 players on that team go to UT.

825448465[/snapback]

9yr old champs... I knew Kevin Ward played for Milan but I didn't know he played QB. Mansfield played HS at Dresden. Where did Morris play? Lots of coches have come from Milan and Lipscomb has McCadams from H'don and coached at Milan too under Tucker.